Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo, @MTH

I'd hold out and check weekly.  I'd want a pair.

@GCR18@lucymo  as soon as they arrive in my store, I will go check them out so if anyone doesn't have a local store, I can post more info after I see them in person. I have 3 stores close to me and I'm sure there will be plenty of deer to go round.

@MTH, @lucymo

It's still early.  I'm sure they are still getting the herd in.  I meant for Lucy to get a pair.  I'm just window shopping.  I got some great fall and Christmas items at the pier 1 year end sale last year.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

It's obvious you need those deer Lucy.  🙈🙉🙊

@GCR18  Thank you so much.  LOL They just removed the sitting deer from my cart as it is sold out online and not available in any stores near me.  Not sure I want to just get the standing one. What do you think?  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  If you don't mind my 2 cents....I just got that email today from P1 whenI posted the pics so I don't think the sitting deer is sold out...I think its more like they just dont' have them readily available for shipping yet.  They won't even be in the stores for a few more weeks. I bet if you wait, you will be able to get both soon enough online. They keep adding Fall/Thanksgiving decor weekly and if you watch the website, they frequently have 15% and/or 20% off coupons.  

@MTH  I don't mind your two cents.  I don't know, I just put them in my cart to keep them and when I went back they said item is completly out of stock and they were removing it from the cart.  I guess it's like QVC showing items sold out when they haven't been available yet. I would appreciate your checking them out and giving your opinion of them when they come to stores near you. I cleaned my inbox and guess I cleared out P1 as I didn't get the email.  I just got too many emails from lots of stores.