Honored Contributor

Valerie says she will have several sets of Reindeer during the season.  I  asked so we would be prepared to stay strong. lol  Hopefully, some won't be of interest to us but I'm pretty sure there will be at least one set that I have to have. She didn't elaborate on when or what.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Valerie says she will have several sets of Reindeer during the season.  I  asked so we would be prepared to stay strong. lol  Hopefully, some won't be of interest to us but I'm pretty sure there will be at least one set that I have to have. She didn't elaborate on when or what.

@lucymo  They will have to be spectacular in order for me to buy this year, not much room in my herd for more. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  They will have to be spectacular in order for me to buy this year, not much room in my herd for more. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  Oh, and then there's Zulily who also has some  beautiful deer.  My stables are on overload as well but I have this disease.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Reindeer Lovers FYI.

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Oh, and then there's Zulily who also has some  beautiful deer.  My stables are on overload as well but I have this disease.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  No more room at the inn here, lol.   Getting all of them tucked away was a struggle, and is the reason I am using a different display on the kitchen table this Christmas.  I don't want to deal with them this year, so will skip this year, but of course, I will use some, the deer in the front which are easy to remove. Smiley Happy

I intend to use the time it took me decorate and store everything last year to bake a boatload of cookies for the freezer, and other goodies that I never find time to make. I'll let you know if I succeed in this plan, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  No more room at the inn here, lol.   Getting all of them tucked away was a struggle, and is the reason I am using a different display on the kitchen table this Christmas.  I don't want to deal with them this year, so will skip this year, but of course, I will use some, the deer in the front which are easy to remove. Smiley Happy

I intend to use the time it took me decorate and store everything last year to bake a boatload of cookies for the freezer, and other goodies that I never find time to make. I'll let you knopw if I succeed in this plan, lol.

@mousiegirl  I'll be anxiously waiting to hear.  It's really a good plan and I should do that as well.  I have promised myself that I won't do the forest scene with the deer on top of the entertainment center this year.  I'm tired of trusting gravity to keep me hanging up there.  But it's awhile before I have to make the final decision.  You know what they say, a wise person changes their mind and..........lol

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I intend to use the time it took me decorate and store everything last year to bake a boatload of cookies for the freezer, and other goodies that I never find time to make. I'll let you knopw if I succeed in this plan, lol.

@mousiegirl  I'll be anxiously waiting to hear.  It's really a good plan and I should do that as well.  I have promised myself that I won't do the forest scene with the deer on top of the entertainment center this year.  I'm tired of trusting gravity to keep me hanging up there.  But it's awhile before I have to make the final decision.  You know what they say, a wise person changes their mind and..........lol

@lucymo  I think I would leave the deer there all year. Smiley Happy  If I ever get the entertainment center I have been planning, I intend to use a large part of it for deer, and storing decor that I use in the living and dining rooms, for convenience.  I thought it would happen this year, but in a few weeks it will be August, unbelievable, so just don't know if it will.

I have a long wall in the living room that will be perfect for such, and is pretty useless now, though there is a table there.  Always dreaming. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lucy, you are just plain trouble.  The Scott deer sold out, so that temptation is over.  It's like walking through a mine field.  Never know where you will get hit.  I have a set of deer from pier one that are around 16" and 2 sets of table top deer.  I'm holding out for when you have,a deer fire sale.  😎

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Lucy, you are just plain trouble.  The Scott deer sold out, so that temptation is over.  It's like walking through a mine field.  Never know where you will get hit.  I have a set of deer from pier one that are around 16" and 2 sets of table top deer.  I'm holding out for when you have,a deer fire sale.  😎

@GCR18  LOL!  don't hold your breath, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo@GCR18@mousiegirl...not to add to the "enabling" but...

3215661_1.jpg

3212300_1(1).jpg3212313_1(1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  You'll need to get ahold of my heirs to find out about the sale.  lol  It probably won't happen until I leave for the next level.  Smiley Happy