Respected Contributor

Re: Received some more fall items.

@Mominohio wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I'd send the white pumpkins back as defective.  The up close shot shows the poor craftsmanship.  The table without the white goes well together with the room and chairs.  The doggies also go well with the kitty.

Thanks!!  I was wondering how the blue looked without the white ones.  You answered my question.  The blue look fine but I’d be embarrassed to have people looking at the white ones while eating.  I appreciate your help!

If it were me @crazycockermom, I ditch the white ones as well. I think everything looks great without them, and they actually distract from the harmony of the rest of the pieces. 

I know we all say it often, but I love your doggies! I want to come visit, and just sit and love on them!

Thanks so much!!   Come on over and visit the dogs.   I have wine!

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom

I have decided that I do not decorate.  I just plop items around.  Even your projection of how toplace items looks better than my finished product.

Love the cat and the sweet fur- kids as well as your plan for the table.  Like others, I would either lose the white pumpkins or place them where they would not be seen up close.  Thanks for sharing your Fall items, ideas, and cute dogs.

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@crazycockermom Not sure what the white pumpkin is made of but take a look at The Dollar Tree website, a white concrete pumpkin with a twisted stem & a leaf is available & might work for your display...only $1.00 so a bargain! Enjoyed seeing your sweet dogs & Shore cat.

Seriously, the white ones I got look like they came from the dollar store.  I will check out Dollar Tree.  Thanks!

Yesterday I bought the white glazed ceramic pumpkin with  molded green leaf for a friend, they were sold out at The Dollar Tree near her & all 6 pumpkins in the ceramic collection are nicely made too. I like primitive so preferred the concrete & aged them. Always enjoy your pictures & decorating.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

I agree with the consensus---  send the white pumpkins back and keep the rest. It looks like they were going for a distressed look but didnt quite make it..........I love your chair!

Love the Jim Shore kitty and cant wait to get mine! Cat Very Happy  Give your adorable pups a big HUG from me.....Heart Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  Your pup next to the cat laughing, and the cat with that look on it's face, as if to say, "what are your laughing about," lol, great picture!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom, I agree with others.  Everything looks great except the white ones.  Send them back because those straight paint lines, rather than random, look silly.  What a shame.  You don't need the white.  Oh, and the blue ones look so good in your living room!  Oops, I meant in your dining room.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I just received the white pumpkins also and though mine are not defective I just don't like them. I hate to pay the shipping but I'm going to return them. I'll take a better look and see if mine have the same splotches. I put them back in the box so fast I didn't even look at them carefully.

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom  All your goodies are lovely.

I must admit to shedding a tear when I saw your Gigi. We had to put down our fourteen year old Cocker Spaniel almost two years ago and I haven't gotten over it yet. She was buff colored and also blind. They are the sweetest and dearest dogs.

Enjoy every minute with your darlings. 

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@crazycockermom  All your goodies are lovely.

I must admit to shedding a tear when I saw your Gigi. We had to put down our fourteen year old Cocker Spaniel almost two years ago and I haven't gotten over it yet. She was buff colored and also blind. They are the sweetest and dearest dogs.

Enjoy every minute with your darlings. 

Thanks Regal Bee.  Gigi was rescued from the local shelter last year with two days left to live. Her previous owners got her from the same shelter then returned her in poor shape three years later.  She is the sweetest girl ever!   Four of our dogs are cockers which are all rescues.  They really are so sweet and loyal and lovable.     

Honored Contributor

I agree abput the white pumpkins...too bad as they are really cute!

I ordered a set and it's been shipped but I haven't gotten them yet.