Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received my CIJ purchase today

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH, I replied to your email, and thank you! I agree with you that the silver deer has a warmth to it that seems to work very well with champagne. 

@MTH and everyone, the scroll deer showed up in as is this morning, in gold only.  I caved on a gold set.  Hope I'm not disappointed.  After re-watching Valerie's video and seeing the colors up close on the table out front, it didn't seem (to me) that either color was "too gold" or "too silver", even though the online pics of the gold look quite bold. 

Honored Contributor

H201291
Set of 3 Flameless Glitter Tree Candles w/Timer by Valerie

LQ price $16.91   Gold only.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH, I replied to your email, and thank you! I agree with you that the silver deer has a warmth to it that seems to work very well with champagne. 

@MTH and everyone, the scroll deer showed up in as is this morning, in gold only.  I caved on a gold set.  Hope I'm not disappointed.  After re-watching Valerie's video and seeing the colors up close on the table out front, it didn't seem (to me) that either color was "too gold" or "too silver", even though the online pics of the gold look quite bold. 

@SHOPR  I'm glad that you caught the deer in 'as is'.  I saw them in silver but never in gold.  I did get the deer pedestals in champagne and they are great.  Beautiful finish and so far the timers are working perfectly.  I have so many deer that I passed on the scroll deer when they first appeared but kind of wish I could get the gold because the base is different than ones I have.  But, I'll be fine if I don't.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  I'm glad that you caught the deer in 'as is'.  I saw them in silver but never in gold.  I did get the deer pedestals in champagne and they are great.  Beautiful finish and so far the timers are working perfectly.  I have so many deer that I passed on the scroll deer when they first appeared but kind of wish I could get the gold because the base is different than ones I have.  But, I'll be fine if I don't.

@lucymo  Sorry Lucy but those deer keep coming up.  The enabling just won't let up...LOL  I'm glad SHOPR got a set of any color. I think she will really like them. 

Honored Contributor

Graceful Reindeer Figurine Set

@MTH  How's this for a different set of deer.  Metal.  $16.99 Zulily.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo  Sorry Lucy but those deer keep coming up.  The enabling just won't let up...LOL  I'm glad SHOPR got a set of any color. I think she will really like them. 

@MTH  I haven't been able to catch the gold deer at all but have seen the silver.  I check when I think about it.  I did get a set of the ornament cone trees in gold in 'as is' and I am glad to get those.  I also will receive the ornament tree tomorrow but @BornToShop is returning her tree for the reason that we didn't like the wreath, too many spaces and lights not placed correctly.  I'll wait and see how my tree is.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH  I haven't been able to catch the gold deer at all but have seen the silver.  I check when I think about it.  I did get a set of the ornament cone trees in gold in 'as is' and I am glad to get those.  I also will receive the ornament tree tomorrow but @BornToShop is returning her tree for the reason that we didn't like the wreath, too many spaces and lights not placed correctly.  I'll wait and see how my tree is.

@MTH

@SHOPR

I just snapped up a set of the gold Reindeer in 'as is'.  This is 'deer' madness for me. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH

@SHOPR

I just snapped up a set of the gold Reindeer in 'as is'.  This is 'deer' madness for me. LOL

@lucymo@SHOPR  LOL. Good for you....you'll like them.  

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Graceful Reindeer Figurine Set

@MTH  How's this for a different set of deer.  Metal.  $16.99 Zulily.

@lucymo Wow..those are different but I think I like the ones from the Q better.  Not sure what it is about those scroll deer but I may actually like them better than the pedestals....(did I say that out loud????  LOL)

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH

@SHOPR

Great, @lucymo!  Hope we get good ones.