Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received my CIJ purchase today

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH@ @SHOPR  My Scroll Reindeer, as is H210268, have gone from 'in process' to back order.  I am disappointed because I haven't had much luck with back orders.  QVC always cancels them.

@lucymo@MTH

My scroll reindeer have also gone to backorder!!!  Grrrr...

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I received my Jim Shore purchases Woman Very HappyHeartHeartHeart 

@SHOPR  In another post you said you ordered the rotating animals with the snowman....I ordered it too, this piece is just absolutately ADORABLE!!!  The details are just wonderful!!!!  I love it!!! I hope your happy with yours too....I may have to do some rearranging of some pieces to give him a prominent place!!!

The winter angel with animals was very nicel!!!  Love the angel and her critter friends....she will make a nice piece when Christmas is over and I just want a wintry but not Christmasy scene......

The odd thing was the pint sized snowman and pint sized angel.  They came in a large cardboard box with 2 smaller boxes---but the pieces just had styrofoam forms around them with a blue tape that said Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, but there was no usual Heartwood Creek box----since the angel was a gift I'm going to have to find a nicer box to put her in since the box she came in was covered with tons of tape!!!  That pint size snowamn is so CUTE---can't wait to put him out!!!   The pint size angel was very cute and I know my friend will love her!

The angel with bells looked like a return the way the pink foam pieces to protect her face and wings were oddly positioned and the tape around the styrofoam protection was yellowed ---  other than that she was in perfect condition!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Such a beautiful face and the details on her gown and garland just wonderfully done!!!

I was very happy with my Jim Shore pieces!!!  Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy  I didn't order anything else---

@Spurt, I was hoping to hear from someone else who ordered the rotating scene snowman.  I got mine a few days ago and have finally had time to check him out.  OMG it is really such a pretty piece.  I don't know how, but I find that the pieces I have gotten look much better detailed and even better painted when I get them home than they do online or on TV.  I am thrilled with this snowman.  I think he'll look nice somewhere near my other snowman:

Glad to hear that you are very pleased with all of your CIJ JS purchases.  This was my first JS purchase in a long while, and I'm trying to stick to just the one, but we'll have to see how that goes...

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@SHOPR  In another post you said you ordered the rotating animals with the snowman....I ordered it too, this piece is just absolutately ADORABLE!!!  The details are just wonderful!!!!  I love it!!! I hope your happy with yours too....I may have to do some rearranging of some pieces to give him a prominent place!!!

The winter angel with animals was very nicel!!!  Love the angel and her critter friends....she will make a nice piece when Christmas is over and I just want a wintry but not Christmasy scene......

The odd thing was the pint sized snowman and pint sized angel.  They came in a large cardboard box with 2 smaller boxes---but the pieces just had styrofoam forms around them with a blue tape that said Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, but there was no usual Heartwood Creek box----since the angel was a gift I'm going to have to find a nicer box to put her in since the box she came in was covered with tons of tape!!!  That pint size snowamn is so CUTE---can't wait to put him out!!!   The pint size angel was very cute and I know my friend will love her!

The angel with bells looked like a return the way the pink foam pieces to protect her face and wings were oddly positioned and the tape around the styrofoam protection was yellowed ---  other than that she was in perfect condition!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Such a beautiful face and the details on her gown and garland just wonderfully done!!!

I was very happy with my Jim Shore pieces!!!  Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy  I didn't order anything else---

@Spurt, I was hoping to hear from someone else who ordered the rotating scene snowman.  I got mine a few days ago and have finally had time to check him out.  OMG it is really such a pretty piece.  I don't know how, but I find that the pieces I have gotten look much better detailed and even better painted when I get them home than they do online or on TV.  I am thrilled with this snowman.  I think he'll look nice somewhere near my other snowman:

Glad to hear that you are very pleased with all of your CIJ JS purchases.  This was my first JS purchase in a long while, and I'm trying to stick to just the one, but we'll have to see how that goes...

I have yet to make my first Jim Shore purchase. I have looked for years, and seen many that I like, but am afraid of starting another thing that would become a 'collection'!

I'm particularly drawn to Thanksgiving themed ones, and I would imagine that at some point in time, I'm going to see just the right one, and have to have it. I will try not to make them a 'habit', as I don't need another thing. I'm thinking I'd like to find one that inspires me to display it in a lantern somehow.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH@ @SHOPR  My Scroll Reindeer, as is H210268, have gone from 'in process' to back order.  I am disappointed because I haven't had much luck with back orders.  QVC always cancels them.

@lucymo@MTH

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo@MTH

@SHOPR  I have never received any holiday items from back order but maybe we will get these.   If not, we'll find something to our liking here or somewhere else.  I asked Customer Care why QVC took orders and then back ordered them.  I got a nice reply but doesn't explain why the orders were accepted when they didn't have the merchandise to fill them.  I hoped your order would be shipped.  Sorry, SHOPR.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I have yet to make my first Jim Shore purchase. I have looked for years, and seen many that I like, but am afraid of starting another thing that would become a 'collection'!

I'm particularly drawn to Thanksgiving themed ones, and I would imagine that at some point in time, I'm going to see just the right one, and have to have it. I will try not to make them a 'habit', as I don't need another thing. I'm thinking I'd like to find one that inspires me to display it in a lantern somehow.

@Mominohio  Oh, one more collection won't hurt anything.  lol  Just buy another of those storage containers and you'll be good to go.  Smiley Happy

Actually, I haven't started a JS collection either.  I have too many already and I have a problem with moderation in this area.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR  Here is the answer to my email from CS regarding the Reindeer.

Re: My QVC Order (Ticket# 07262016U57280003:AR0003) - Inbox - 'att.net Mail'

Unfortunately, we're unable to ship your "As Is" Set of 2 Embossed Scroll
Reindeer by Valerie, order 4900656627 in the time period quoted to you.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Your order has been given
our highest priority and you should receive it within 7 to 10 business
days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Honored Contributor

@lucymo

Moderation? What's that? 

Isn't there some kind of requirement to defy moderation if you are going to be a regular poster to this Holiday forum?

Just for the record, I've gone throw crazy this CIJ. I bought two sets of the TSV Berkshires (most for gifts) and the LOGO  ones (three of them) that were on lunchtime special yesterday for $11 each (with the intent that two of the three are gifts as well). So me and moderation just aren't gettin' it together right now. At least it isn't Christmas decor this year!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I hope this is true for you, but I had something on order, in process, then it went to back order after over a week, so I called and was assured by customer service that I would receive my order, and within a few days, it was cancelled.  That ticked me off, being told something was definite, when in fact, it was not.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I hope this is true for you, but I had something on order, in process, then it went to back order after over a week, so I called and was assured by customer service that I would receive my order, and within a few days, it was cancelled.  That ticked me off, being told something was definite, when in fact, it was not.

@mousiegirl  that's just a standard reply.  I've never received anything from back order.  I believe the Mod Melvin's answer over in Customer Care much more than this from CS.  Here it is:

@lucymo I'm sorry that happened.  An "as is" item/order may go into back order if we discover we do not have the correct inventory on hand when we attempt to pull the item for shipment.  "As is" items are limited stock items, however, we do attempt to get additional stock from vendors.  We make every attempt to filfill the order within 2-3 weeks and will notify you of any changes in your order.  

Melvin, Customer Care