Regular Contributor

Re: Received My Kaleidoscope Trees ~ Review

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for your pictures and the suggestion to use the "blush" tree for fall. It is perfect for that season! But I am disappointed that it is not a pinkish color. I will keep it for a fall decoration. I think if people do not like the color, they should be able to return it at no cost to them because the color description is way off. I also got the silver for a winter wonderland accent and the white light is perfect! After I undpacked the 2 trees, I was so impressed with the quality, that I ordered a green one.

Trusted Contributor

Have to say that a "true blush " would have been perfect for my bedroom but I can certainly make it work for Fall .  I appreciate you all posting photos and giving us great info.

I have two silver, one blush, and one green in transit .  So anxious to receive them !  I thought all were gorgeous!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for your pictures and the suggestion to use the "blush" tree for fall. It is perfect for that season! But I am disappointed that it is not a pinkish color. I will keep it for a fall decoration. I think if people do not like the color, they should be able to return it at no cost to them because the color description is way off. I also got the silver for a winter wonderland accent and the white light is perfect! After I undpacked the 2 trees, I was so impressed with the quality, that I ordered a green one.

@laj3169
I agree with you. I think people should be able to return the "Blush" tree at no cost because the color isn't anywhere close to pink.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Regular Contributor

Mine wont be here till Aug 3rd. I wonder why. I ordered the silver 

Respected Contributor

I received my silver trees yesterday and unpacked them today. My preference is the multi twinkling lights and this tree is beautiful when lit. I do have to say though that I don't like the look of the tree when it is not lit.  I'm positive I am going to like the green better. I am on the fence about keeping the silver. The packing was excellent and they were in perfect condition.

Honored Contributor

@brancare wrote:

Mine wont be here till Aug 3rd. I wonder why. I ordered the silver 

@brancare  Mine too and I ordered it at midnight as the TSV day began.

Esteemed Contributor

My first green tree arrived! It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but I was happy to receive it early this morning. I'm not sure what kind of adventures befell it, but the box it came in was sliced all the way through on two sides; I was relieved that the tree was in perfect shape because there actually isn't any padding/packing material along the sides, just on the top and bottom. I was also relieved to discover that I made the exact right choice for me in picking the green rather than the gold--it is a gorgeous Christmas green and fits my traditional Christmas decor perfectly, so I can't wait for the other two trees to get here this week.

Anyway, here are the photos of the green tree unlit and lit (the light effects should look even better when it's actually dark):

VPHgreentree.png

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR and @SweetSydney ^^^ Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

My first green tree arrived! It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but I was happy to receive it early this morning. I'm not sure what kind of adventures befell it, but the box it came in was sliced all the way through on two sides; I was relieved that the tree was in perfect shape because there actually isn't any padding/packing material along the sides, just on the top and bottom. I was also relieved to discover that I made the exact right choice for me in picking the green rather than the gold--it is a gorgeous Christmas green and fits my traditional Christmas decor perfectly, so I can't wait for the other two trees to get here this week.

Anyway, here are the photos of the green tree unlit and lit (the light effects should look even better when it's actually dark):

VPHgreentree.png

@loriqvc How nice that the green still looks green when lit with white!  It makes me wish they had offered red trees.

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SHOPR and @SweetSydney ^^^ Smiley Happy

@loriqvc
I love the green trees!

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe