Respected Contributor

Receipt of Luminara TSV Heritage tri-candle lanterns

Has anyone received the 6/26/ Luminara TSV tri-candle lantern?

Some are to be shipped this week of 7/12, I saw one of mine go from Advanced to Preparing your order.

I can't remember if any were available for immediate ship?  Hoping they are packaged well and function.

Valued Contributor

Re: Receipt of Luminara TSV Heritage tri-candle lanterns

@rockygems123 -- I ordered 2 of the 25".  My order status says "preparing your order."  I'm excited to get them, and hope they get delivered this week.  I'm anxious to see the quality of the tall candles.  I'm also praying the quality is equal to the Heritage lanterns I already own!!  Fingers crossed!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@rockygems123 -- I ordered 2 of the 25".  My order status says "preparing your order."  I'm excited to get them, and hope they get delivered this week.  I'm anxious to see the quality of the tall candles.  I'm also praying the quality is equal to the Heritage lanterns I already own!!  Fingers crossed!!!!!

@Beauty Maven 

It's good to know that the previous Heritage were of good quality, fingers crossed too, we'll see!!

I ordered 30" also, kind of nervous for such a big item shipped!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the 16" gold lantern. Hopefully I will receive it in a few days. It looks beautiful on TV.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine arrived with the glass broken on two sides.  QVC wasn't able to replace it since it's no longer available so they refunded my money.  I was disappointed but they didn't make me mail it back to them (no point considering it's broken) so I'm making use of the candles at least.

Esteemed Contributor

@emvhhardy 

Is it possible you could somehow replace the glass?

Same thing happened to me with a bunny holding a lantern that I ordered from QVC many years back.  The lantern glass was broken, and I wanted to try to replace it (but haven't done so yet).

Your posted reminded me I need to do that!

Hope you can find a solution.  It's so aggravating to wait for something and have it arrived damaged!