Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ I love your shelf and display, especially the lighted hurricane. By any chance, is the candle ring a VPH item? It's so pretty!

Hi @LIG1  Smiley Happy

Thanks! As for the candle ring, I bought 5 of them 3 yrs ago with a wreath from Grandinroad dot com. They are from the Finley Hill collection and I believe they are still available. I love the set...very full and lush. I have been using 4 out of the 5 I ordered...always good to have a spare in case I wanted to use one somewhere else.

The other 3 rings and the matching wreath from the collection I use are shown in the 2nd pic of my OP in this thread HERE

HTH Smiley Happy

Thank you @Susan Louise, I'm going to look for those candle rings and check out the wreath too, while I'm looking. Grandin Road has some really nice things..I just forget about them sometimes. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ I love your shelf and display, especially the lighted hurricane. By any chance, is the candle ring a VPH item? It's so pretty!

Hi @LIG1  Smiley Happy

Thanks! As for the candle ring, I bought 5 of them 3 yrs ago with a wreath from Grandinroad dot com. They are from the Finley Hill collection and I believe they are still available. I love the set...very full and lush. I have been using 4 out of the 5 I ordered...always good to have a spare in case I wanted to use one somewhere else.

The other 3 rings and the matching wreath from the collection I use are shown in the 2nd pic of my OP in this thread HERE

HTH Smiley Happy

Thank you @Susan Louise, I'm going to look for those candle rings and check out the wreath too, while I'm looking. Grandin Road has some really nice things..I just forget about them sometimes. 

@LIG1  Glad to help  Smiley Happy   Just an FYI, while you were posting, I was editing and added this info:

The mosaic lamp is VPH's H203860. The one in the pic is 'gold/amber' I ordered a few yrs ago and I love it...gives an added warmth to the room when lit. Unfortunately it looks like only one color is available now in 'sand'...

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan LouiseSmiley HappyHeart just as you thought, they still have the collection! It's (all) really beautiful, I hope I can get a coupon by signing up for their emails. 

Finley Hill Mantel Swag

Honored Contributor

Re: Realistic Acorns

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan LouiseSmiley HappyHeart just as you thought, they still have the collection! It's (all) really beautiful, I hope I can get a coupon by signing up for their emails. 

Finley Hill Mantel Swag

@LIG1  Yes! Isn't the collection TDF?!  I was gobsmacked when I 1st saw everything. I have to give credit to a poster though who brought the info about the collection to the forum...I think it was @Marsha2003 and I have thanked her a few times since! Oh if we had a bigger house I would have loved those candlesticks too. I did order them hoping I could still use them in our small home, but unfortunately I was dreaming...they just didn't look right for us and I had to return them. They command a place like a fireplace/hearth and or a large sideboard table in an entryway and we have neither. 

Well, I tried...LOL...silly me  0-emoticon.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise~ aww, I know you must have been so disappointed that the collection didn't work out for you. It's a stunning and beautiful collection!!! I love it!

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ aww, I know you must have been so disappointed that the candlestick collection didn't work out for you. It's a stunning and beautiful collection!!! I love it!

@LIG1 Do you have a home large enough for candlesticks that large? Our home is only about 850-875 sq ft (not including our basement).

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ aww, I know you must have been so disappointed that the candlestick collection didn't work out for you. It's a stunning and beautiful collection!!! I love it!

@LIG1 Do you have a home large enough for candlesticks that large? Our home is only about 850-875 sq ft (not including our basement).

@Susan Louise~ yes, just to give you an idea, we use a 9' Christmas tree in our bay window of the livingroom, and there's still probably another 2' above that with a tray ceiling. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Finley Hill Mantel Swag

@LIG1  I have the light as in this photo, in  my klitchen, and two sets of the antiqued gold/bronze, can't remember what they are called, but the darker, on my mantle.  I have the garland also, and many types of the candle rings.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

Finley Hill Mantel Swag

@LIG1  I have the light as in this photo, in  my klitchen, and two sets of the antiqued gold/bronze, can't remember what they are called, but the darker, on my mantle.  I have the garland also, and many types of the candle rings.

@mousiegirl  Where is the light in this photo?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

Finley Hill Mantel Swag

@mousiegirl  Where is the light in this photo?  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  I guess these are gold, though I don't remember this color, my dark sets are darker than these, so here are the light that I have.

Hacienda Candle Holders, Set of Five