Honored Contributor

@lucymo,

Very real looking,

Image result for thank you fall animated images

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo I'll have to go look at the picture.  Mine are moving again.  There is a chance they could come tomorrow.  If not, definitely Monday.

@GCR18  I hope you get them today.  Usually if UPS hands off my packages to USPS it will come the following  business day.

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@lucymo,

Very real looking,

Image result for thank you fall animated images

@meallen616  They really are realistic.  The ones from Valerie are just really pretty for fall and Christmas decoration.  Did you order Valeries?

Honored Contributor

@lucymo,

I did not order Valerie's and I guess there was a reason, these are just sooo real looking!

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@lucymo,

I did not order Valerie's and I guess there was a reason, these are just sooo real looking!

@meallen616  I'd like both but wonder if I can justify that.  We have some Sawtooth Oaks in our yard that produce loads of acorns but a little different than say the Red Oak or White Oak acorns.  The tops are different but bottom about the same.  I can use those and my Valerie ones but tempted by these.  They will last and last. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Youd sure have to be careful not to leave those acorns out if there are young children are going to be around.  They look just like some sort of chocolate confection. 

@Kachina624  I agree they do look good enough to be a chocolate treat.  More so than an acorn but a pretty item to display.  These from PB look like the real thing to me.

Honored Contributor

Nope, not today.  They are sitting at the UPS depot that's 30 minutes away.  USPS is 5 minutes away.  Somebody will deliver Monday.

Honored Contributor

Re: Realistic Acorns

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo  Those acorns at PB are very nice! I wouldn't know what to do with them though.

The only acorns I have are on a wreath which I actually cut one off of it to put with the squirrel I put out every year...

However, I do have the 'acorn' HS votive tealight holders I ordered, but don't think they count...LOL

P1620514.JPG

@Susan Louise  GF, of course the one Acorn counts.  LOL

I love the look of that shelf.  You did good.

@lucymo  Well, I knew the one acorn in front of squirrely counted, but didn't think the 'acorn' tealights did...LOL

The set up on those shelves are exactly the same as they were for the past 3 years. The only thing that changed was a few picks I added to my other dried flower arrangement I made a few yrs ago which is on the top shelf.

Hopefully if I have time today or tonight since I am back on my laptop, I can finally post the livingroom pics Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise~ I love your shelf and display, especially the lighted hurricane. By any chance, is the candle ring a VPH item? It's so pretty!

Honored Contributor

Re: Realistic Acorns

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ I love your shelf and display, especially the lighted hurricane. By any chance, is the candle ring a VPH item? It's so pretty!

Hi @LIG1  Thanks! Smiley Happy

The mosaic lamp is VPH's H203860. The one in the pic is 'gold/amber' I ordered a few yrs ago and I love it...gives an added warmth to the room when lit. Unfortunately it looks like only one color is available now in 'sand'...

As for the candle ring, I bought 5 of them 3 yrs ago (they are sold as a set of 5) with a wreath from Grandinroad dot com. They are from the Finley Hill collection and I believe they are still available. I love the set...very full and lush. I have been using 4 out of the 5 I ordered...always good to have a spare in case I wanted to use one somewhere else.

The other 3 rings and the matching wreath from the collection I use are shown in the 2nd pic of my OP in this thread HERE

HTH Smiley Happy