Honored Contributor

acorn-vase-filler-c.jpg

If you want realistic Acorns these are at Pottery Barn.  Around $16.  I love Valerie's Acorns too but these look like they're real.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

acorn-vase-filler-c.jpg

If you want realistic Acorns these are at Pottery Barn.  Around $16.  I love Valerie's Acorns too but these look like they're real.

@lucymo  I have these. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

acorn-vase-filler-c.jpg

@mousiegirl  They sure look like the real thing, don't they?  Not a bad price for 50+ and free ship.

Honored Contributor

Re: Realistic Acorns

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

acorn-vase-filler-c.jpg

@mousiegirl  They sure look like the real thing, don't they?  Not a bad price for 50+ and free ship.

@lucymo  This is how I used some last Fall.  I had found the bowl with the squirrels for my fairy garden, and what else to put in the bowl but acorns that they had collected. Smiley Happy

DSCF2528.JPG

Honored Contributor

They are the ones I have too.  I think I have three sets.  I know it's a lot.  I bought them to fill something and I don't do that anymore.

Did you get Valerie's?

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo ~ Those are pretty!  Thank you for sharing!  I might have to get these since I missed out on Valerie's beaded acorns.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

They are the ones I have too.  I think I have three sets.  I know it's a lot.  I bought them to fill something and I don't do that anymore.

Did you get Valerie's?

@GCR18  Yes. Smiley Happy  I have some capiz from Pier1, large, so will just scatter these around, maybe in garlands also.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

acorn-vase-filler-c.jpg

@lucymo  This is how I used some last Fall.  I had found the bowl with the squirrels for my fairy garden, and what else to put in the bowl but acorns that they had collected. Smiley Happy

DSCF2528.JPG

Oh, how cute.  I love that .  Those acorns look like the real thing and the top is.  So adorable and a great thought on your part.

Oh, my Zulily squirrel came today.  He was well packed in a neat clean box and cute as can be.  I'm very happy with him.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Did you get Valerie's?

@GCR18  Yes, the Acorns came today.  I posted over in 'Out for delivery' I think.  They are just like they looked on air but actually are the large size listed, larger than I imagined they would be.   Shedding a bit in the box but don't think they will when  out of box and using.  Pretty and sparkly.  I'm glad to have them.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

acorn-vase-filler-c.jpg

DSCF2528.JPG

Oh, how cute.  I love that .  Those acorns look like the real thing and the top is.  So adorable and a great thought on your part.

Oh, my Zulily squirrel came today.  He was well packed in a neat clean box and cute as can be.  I'm very happy with him.

@lucymo  I'm glad squirrely is fine. Smiley Happy

I emailed zulily with a picture of the broken item, and received an email with no sorry, and no refund, so called to get the refund.  Later on, I received a weird email, and the girl had mentioned that I was refunded for the item in 2015, bizarre!  Common sense, obviously hasn't any, should have told her that she had the wrong item, so I called again to make sure I indeed had been refunded, so I will wait to see if it shows up.

One small item was missing from the box that was delivered yesterday, so emailed, won't do this again, and another girl said to check with OnTrac, really, that company does not pack the items, so again I had to call for a refund, three calls today!