Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Rabbits Rabbits Rabbits 🐰🐰 Easter Decor

Finally got my Easter decor up and now enjoying all my 🐰🐰🐰.  Bunnies make me happy!

(I did end up purging and donating my excess what was a good feeling.  I gave them to local assisted living facility with my excess paper products for Easter.  The administrator was thrilled🙂🙂) 

Happy Easter - please share your decor I enjoy seeing everyone's pics🙂

53ECBA59-54F3-456F-88A6-A0BA4396E495.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Rabbits Rabbits Rabbits 🐰🐰 Easter Decor

@homedecor1    I can just hear you at Bunnies Anonymous.  " Hello, my name is Homedecor and I have a rabbit problem."

Seriously, they are very, very cute and so nicely displayed.  I especially like the arrangement on the white chest. 

How's hubby? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Very happy display of Easter decor, lots of adorable bunnies!  I like your Easter egg tree.  As you do, I display my Easter decor on tables and different places in the dining, living rooms and kitchen.  Where there is a table or piece of furniture I can put something on, I do!  Thanks for sharing your lovely decor, it certainly lifts the spirit and gives the feeling of spring and Easter!!!

Honored Contributor

I took mine out to display and my husband -- not paying attention -- knocked them all over and now they are broken.  Smiley Sad  AND he blamed me.  

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 Love it!  that's so sweet.

I haven't gotten mine out yet. Actually I haven't finished putting away the "winter" things but I need to get to that soon. 

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  love your Bunnies 🐰 

Respected Contributor

Very sweet display @homedecor1, ENJOY! All my Easter decor is from Dollar General...I was thrilled to find the large & small standing white ceramic bunnies holding metal flowers last week, had to drive an hour to get them but it was worth it. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

You know me well rabbits anonymous is next after my dish addiction🤣🤣🤣

I was pretty proud not one 🐰 has hopped in my cart while out today!!

Hubby is coming along had bout with bronchitis but doing  better

thank you for asking 😊

It was his idea to decorate he enjoys seeing it as much as me!  But, he does groan when I have "every closet" filled...lol

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

Oh no how sad☹️☹️☹️

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  Love your bunnies! It's so great that your hubs enjoys them too! I don't have any specific Easter decor, but I put up Spring decor in early March.