Honored Contributor

Cute rooster!  (Or is it a hen-- it's sitting.)

Temp-tations Doodle Doo Figural Butter Dish

Apologies, as for some reason QVC isn't letting me post the picture of this snowy white rooster/hen butter dish.  But here's the Item # --  H405404

If you are gift shopping on this free shipping weekend, this little guy on sale is so cute and practical.

I just ordered one.  Will use as a butter dish, but also have a kooky use for him/her :   If I have tea in the living room, with a small snack-- like a few tiny cookies, or a bon bon or two, (ha), and if I have to leave for a few minutes, I need a plate that can be covered.  We have three watchful kitties that would like to opportunistically jump up and sniff my treat or otherwise touch it, while I'm distracted elsewhere....

I know it sounds nutty, but perhaps other kitty owners will understand this phenomenon!   Anyway, I think I've found a nifty use for this little covered dish, as well as the more conventional one...

Love chickens!   

Honored Contributor

That is cute, enjoy your chickie!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

What a great butter dish and price!!!!!  I think I will also buy this item, can't resist.  I do like your idea, Oznell, of covering your goodies so the kitties don't munch!  I might just display it as part of my kitchen decor!  I bet it would be lovely too if it had colors.  Thanks for sharing this bargain!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @KingstonsMom !

And thank you, @Desertdi , for kindly posting the picture. My computer was telling me it was in the "wrong format" for me to post, grrr.  So I appreciate you doing that.

@spiderw,  I thought exactly the same thing-- it would be neat if it came in various colors!  If you order, I hope you will be pleased!   Can't wait to get such a useful little item...

Esteemed Contributor

That is adorable @Oznell !   Great find, I just yesterday purchased a Pfaltzgraff Winterberry butterdish for my "holiday" kitchen on Amazon.  It was roughly the same price.  Enjoy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love that dainty "Winterberry" pattern, @LindaSal !   Elegant.