So cute!

Honored Contributor

Re: REINDEER TRAY AT ZULILY TODAY

Love it.  You have this, no?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  I bought it last year, and  a poster asked me then and recently, to let her know if it came back.  Unfortunately, I post so often, I can't always remember who, though I think I do, but just in case I was wrong, I just posted the link.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  I bought it last year, and  a poster asked me then and recently, to let her know if it came back.  Unfortunately, I post so often, I can't always remember who, though I think I do, but just in case I was wrong, I just posted the link.

@mousiegirl I thought I had seen it before.  It was a toss up between you and lucy, but I was leaning toward you.  It is really nice and a good size.  I don't have a need for that size, wish it was smaller.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl I thought I had seen it before.  It was a toss up between you and lucy, but I was leaning toward you.  It is really nice and a good size.  I don't have a need for that size, wish it was smaller.

@GCR18  There are some wonderful Christmas items at Magnolia Lane at zulily, also where this tray is. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh... that is so cute. I’m going to order it for a cookie platter. Thank you for posting. 

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

Oh my gosh... that is so cute. I’m going to order it for a cookie platter. Thank you for posting. 

@simplyfriends  That is what I use it for.