Honored Contributor

Re: RED TRUCKS ARE STILL HOT

Does anyone want to speculate as to why they are so popular?  I'm drawn to them, too...the older models are so cute...but never owned a real one.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Does anyone want to speculate as to why they are so popular?  I'm drawn to them, too...the older models are so cute...but never owned a real one.  

@Foxxee   My speculation is that many have had a red truck in their life at one point.  Red is my favorite color, but I only have a few red truck items, as they don't fit into my Christmas style of decorating, but bought a very small lit snowly canvas with a red truck, and this tin ornament for the rustic rec room tree, and only because of the animals.

Honored Contributor

I like the red truck idea because it's nostalgic, evokes simple, more peaceful times. I have the big red truck from Valerie and I bought her TSV with the red truck inside. My neighbor has one of those great old red farm trucks, I've been looking for one for years to buy.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl   I was happily surprised to see them this abundant again ! 

I was tempted last year by that oversized one but resisted.

Seeing it again in the picture you posted has me wanting it all over again ! 😳 The shipping would probably be astronomical though 😫.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl ....uh oh, I’m in trouble now, just found it a 50% off with free shipping !🥰( the big 42” red truck ) ❤️ 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I must admit I don’t understand the red truck craze but for those who like them I’m glad you have many choices.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@mousiegirl   I was happily surprised to see them this abundant again ! 

I was tempted last year by that oversized one but resisted.

Seeing it again in the picture you posted has me wanting it all over again ! 😳 The shipping would probably be astronomical though 😫.

@Azcowgirl   If you buy one item, the shipping is $5.99, and never more than $7.99.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor