Honored Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

[ Edited ]

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

@mitzywhite
I agree with you these trees are going to sell out fast! I ordered a Silver one yesterday. It's due on the 27th. I'm hoping they won't sell out before then because I'm thinking I might like one on each side of my mantel.
The remote sounds like a very good idea. My husband is planning on putting the tree on a timer.

@SweetSydney...I use a remote control on my tree so I can have it on at different times during the day and at night.  Can pick them up for a good price at Wal Mart, Lowes or any of you home stores.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I bought something here in which three items can be programmed, so in the kitchen it is the tree, a garland at the top of a Baker's rack, and something else that I can't think of now, it is great.

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

@mitzywhite
I agree with you these trees are going to sell out fast! I ordered a Silver one yesterday. It's due on the 27th. I'm hoping they won't sell out before then because I'm thinking I might like one on each side of my mantel.
The remote sounds like a very good idea. My husband is planning on putting the tree on a timer.

@SweetSydney...I use a remote control on my tree so I can have it on at different times during the day and at night.  Can pick them up for a good price at Wal Mart, Lowes or any of you home stores.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I bought something here in which three items can be programmed, so in the kitchen it is the tree, a garland at the top of a Baker's rack, and something else that I can't think of now, it is great.

@mousiegirl   That sounds interesting, Never see that on here.  My remotes comes with more than one plug ins that work on one remote.  I just have to remember what I have on it cause I have 3 or them going at Xmas.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  V32278, no longer available, but you can see what it looks like, and Home Depot has something just like it, looks the same anyway.

Valued Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy
Thanks for such a great idea!!!

@SweetSydney..YW  Enjoy your tree

@Just Plain Crazy
Thank you - I think I'm going to order another before the Silver is sold out.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

This is a no go for me at this point. I don't like multi color or color changing things (I do like a multi colored tree once in awhile though), and I was hoping for the brown/chocolate we thought might be one of the choices. 

I'm anxious to see them during the presentations, but I don't see this being something I'm going to have to have. 

Those of you that have ordered, please post pictures when they come! 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl..Thanks for the item #.   Those are pretty much like the ones that I have and use.  Anything that plugs in, I use the remotes with them.  

JPC

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl @BornToShop @SweetSydney @Just Plain Crazy

Due to the picture that was posted, I caved.  I ordered the blush and am sure it will sell out...maybe even before the presentation!

I think over the holiday's we should start a thread where everyone can post a picture of some of their VPH items that they have on display.  I think it will be interesting to see how everyone is going to use these trees, as well as how they are using VPH items they purchased years ago.  

Can't wait until this arrives, I might have to put it on display early...

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

I wasn't even interested in these until I saw the picture from mitzywhite.  I ordered one in blush, gold and the silver. I did my tree in gold, blush and silvery gold last year. I just need to stay off of here. You guys are a bad influence, I'm trying to be good because there are things I will be ordering from LR this week while she has some Christmas. And then there's Pier1, I'm sure they'll be temptation there in a few months! I must get control!! 

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

I wasn't even interested in these until I saw the picture from mitzywhite.  I ordered one in blush, gold and the silver. I did my tree in gold, blush and silvery gold last year. I just need to stay off of here. You guys are a bad influence, I'm trying to be good because there are things I will be ordering from LR this week while she has some Christmas. And then there's Pier1, I'm sure they'll be temptation there in a few months! I must get control!! 

@ladycos  Good luck, lol!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise

@mitzywhite

Great minds think alike! Last year I also purchased 2 for our home...I liked them so much that when I saw them available ‘as is’, i purchased 3 more for gifts. 

Tonight I ordered the blush. I am disappointed to say that I have received some damaged items this CIJ, so I hope that my blush tree arrives in one piece... because, like others have said, I think the blush will be sold out before the one I ordered tonight arrives at our home.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

This is a no go for me at this point. I don't like multi color or color changing things (I do like a multi colored tree once in awhile though), and I was hoping for the brown/chocolate we thought might be one of the choices. 

I'm anxious to see them during the presentations, but I don't see this being something I'm going to have to have. 

Those of you that have ordered, please post pictures when they come! 

@Mominohio - I'm not sure if this will be a good or bad thing for you, but this tree sold me on its white light show capabilities, as I'm also generally not a color-change fan... Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@Kindaglitzy

Thank you for sharing the idea of the gold tree with leaves and Valerie’s cathedral mirror... I think that would be lovely... but I am staying strong and just getting the blush (for now...LOL!)