Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

whoops, just found the price ! I am getting the Blush

Frequent Contributor

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

Valued Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

@mitzywhite
I agree with you these trees are going to sell out fast! I ordered a Silver one yesterday. It's due on the 27th. I'm hoping they won't sell out before then because I'm thinking I might like one on each side of my mantel.
The remote sounds like a very good idea. My husband is planning on putting the tree on a timer.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite  Thanks so much for your review. It makes me feel even better as I ordered two of the silver ones last evening and I ordered one of the blush colors today. I do feel these will sell very quickly.

I am not a huge mercury glass fan but these seem exceptional.

Respected Contributor

I ordered two silver also! These are going to be gone. I especially like that they can be plugged in.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I ordered two silver also! These are going to be gone. I especially like that they can be plugged in.

@froggy  I guess the adaptor is for battery use, or is it?  If not, these can't be displayed anywhere there isn't a socket such as a table, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy  I guess the adaptor is for battery use, or is it?  If not, these can't be displayed anywhere there isn't a socket such as a table, etc.

@mousiegirl, on Facebook, Valerie confirmed that the trees are plug-in only items because batteries would not be sufficient to power them.

Esteemed Contributor

For anyone new here or new to this item, here is a link to last year's silver with multi-lights only version of the same tree.  In it, the host states a one day only price of $34.12, so at least the TSV price this time around is not higher than last year, the way many other things have been increasing in price:

https://www.qvc.com/16%22-Celestial-Mercury-Glass-Kaleidoscope-Light-Show-Tree-by-Valerie.product.H2...

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirlOne of the pictures shows the adaptor with a wall plug. Yhay's great for my purpose because they will go on either end of a sofa table I have against a wall. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy

@Marsha2003

@mousiegirl,

Mousie I certainly did notice that the green isn't lit at all in the short video.

Makes me wonder if it's because the green washes out when the lights are on.  

Marsha and Kindaglitzy, I really thought there was a darker option in the earlier views we were discussing, but that must've been gold.  It's looks like it'll be a nice gold, though, not too dark.

I normally don't preorder things like this, because they can look so different in a presentation.  I did so this time hoping QVC would possibly get it to me by TSV day, so that I'd have time to get another ordered if the first one is broken, etc.  I doubt I'll get it by then, but I figured what the heck, I'll give it a shot.  If we could count on check order to hold a second one, that would be nice in a case like this, but it doesn't work that way with a popular item, unfortunately.

In the coastal scene in Valerie's video, I'm not sure whether I'm seeing a blush tree or a gold tree.  It's such a pretty scene, either way.