Respected Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003

@mousiegirl,

I couldn't resist.  I just pre-ordered one TSV tree in Blush. 

Even though this is not a color I use that much of in my house, either year-round or for Christmas, I use touches of light pink in my retro (that's another way of me saying not remodeled - LOL) main bathroom.  The walls in there are pale pastel green with gold foil streaks throughout.  The formica is white with small gold flecks.  It's all weird, but somehow I'm ok with all of it.  Anyway, I have enjoyed having light touches of pink on display, and this will hopefully be a really fun nightlight.   So much for not ordering any more mercury glass!

If not there, I can probably use it in my bedroom.

@SHOPR  I am going to use the blush in my bedroom.  It would be perfect for a little girl's room, they love pink. Smiley Happy  I think I will get the blue for DD as it seems to be an aqua blue, at least when lit.

@mousiegirl

@SHOPR

I guess the blush is what I thought was chocolate from the earlier pictures.  I ordered one and had it sent to my mother's house.  That means I won't see it until Christmas, so you have to review your blush version for me.  I wish they had done red, but maybe the colors didn't look good in red.  I'm debating whether to order a gold one for me, but I already have a silver one from last year...decisions, decisions.  Maybe I can give away my silver one as a gift...would that be too tacky?

Honored Contributor

The green seems to be the only tree not lit in the video.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

"Join me at midnight on Wednesday, July 25th as we kick off our Today's Special Value. Our 16" Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Tree is available in five gorgeous colors."

It does seem to be the tree of last year, and there is a video up now of them in motion on her facebook page. 

@mousiegirl
I'm not on Facebook. What do you think of the colors? There's a video playing on  Q but it's hard to tell which color will show the colors the best.
I like the silver, my husband thinks the blush will reflect the colors better.

@SweetSydney  Silver is what was offered last year, beautiful, but am getting blush, which will be a softer look, this year, and maybe the blue for DD.

@mousiegirl
I agree I think the blush will a softer color. It's hard to choose between the silver & blush.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

"Join me at midnight on Wednesday, July 25th as we kick off our Today's Special Value. Our 16" Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Tree is available in five gorgeous colors."

It does seem to be the tree of last year, and there is a video up now of them in motion on her facebook page. 

@mousiegirl
I'm not on Facebook. What do you think of the colors? There's a video playing on  Q but it's hard to tell which color will show the colors the best.

@SweetSydney  Silver is what was offered last year, beautiful, but am getting blush, which will be a softer look, this year, and maybe the blue for DD.

@mousiegirl
I agree I think the blush will a softer color. It's hard to choose between the silver & blush.

@SweetSydney  I forgot to say that the trees are listed for purchase now, so the video can be viewed here.

Trusted Contributor

This is the description of the new tree.  Can use either colored or white light.   Interesting

Illuminating the night or standing stately in the daylight, this mercury glass tree marries a vintage look with a festive light show to add a touch of warmth to your holiday home. Offering both multicolored and white light functions, this cheerful kaleidoscope light show tree will become a treasured addition to your holiday decorations. From the Valerie Parr Hill Collection.

• Includes glass tree and adapter
  • Multicolored and white light functions
  • Illuminates from within
  • For indoor use only
  • Mercury glass construction
  • Measurements: Tree 16"H x 7"Diam; Cord 6'L
  • UL listed
  • Imported

JPC

Valued Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

I think this one is less than what the silver one was last year.  I paid $28.00 for an as is and that didn't include tax or S&H

@SweetSydney  Don't know about the other colors but the silver really shows the different colors and shines all the way up on the ceiling.

HTH

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

I think this one is less than what the silver one was last year.  I paid $28.00 for an as is and that didn't include tax or S&H

@SweetSydney  Don't know about the other colors but the silver really shows the different colors and shines all the way up on the ceiling.

HTH

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy
Thank you. I'm going to stick with my original decision and order the silver.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

HTH

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy
I decided to stick with my original decision & order the silver. Esp. since you and another member told me the silver will really show the colors. It definitely helps.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

@SweetSydney  I forgot to say that the trees are listed for purchase now, so the video can be viewed here.

@mousiegirl
Thank you. My husband & I just viewed the video here. He liked the blush, but I'm ordering the silver. Woman Wink

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SweetSydney  You can view without being a member, just google valeriepaarhillfacebook

@mousiegirl
Thank you. This forum has such a great group of people. I think all of you should be getting a discount for helping people that end up making purchases.

Marilyn Monroe
Super Contributor

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the information. Being Jewish, I don't even celebrate Christmas, but the silver one is beautiful - just had to order it!