Valued Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@mousiegirl @BornToShop @SweetSydney @Just Plain Crazy

Due to the picture that was posted, I caved.  I ordered the blush and am sure it will sell out...maybe even before the presentation!

I think over the holiday's we should start a thread where everyone can post a picture of some of their VPH items that they have on display.  I think it will be interesting to see how everyone is going to use these trees, as well as how they are using VPH items they purchased years ago.  

Can't wait until this arrives, I might have to put it on display early...

@CAcableGirl2
Let me know how you like the Blush when you get it. I agree I think these trees are going to sell out & some colors before the presentation. I'm planning on putting the Silver I ordered on display when I receive it.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

I wasn't even interested in these until I saw the picture from mitzywhite.  I ordered one in blush, gold and the silver. I did my tree in gold, blush and silvery gold last year. I just need to stay off of here. You guys are a bad influence, I'm trying to be good because there are things I will be ordering from LR this week while she has some Christmas. And then there's Pier1, I'm sure they'll be temptation there in a few months! I must get control!! 

@ladycos
I know how you feel. I've been trying to avoid buying anything because I'm waiting for Q to bring in new trees. I ordered 1 Silver & I'm thinking I should order another before their sold out. And I shop Pier 1, too.

Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Due to the picture that was posted, I caved.  I ordered the blush and am sure it will sell out...maybe even before the presentation!

I think over the holiday's we should start a thread where everyone can post a picture of some of their VPH items that they have on display.  I think it will be interesting to see how everyone is going to use these trees, as well as how they are using VPH items they purchased years ago.  

@CAcableGirl2
Let me know how you like the Blush when you get it. I agree I think these trees are going to sell out & some colors before the presentation. I'm planning on putting the Silver I ordered on display when I receive it.

@SweetSydney  I am also going to put my Blush colored one on display right away. I want to do a Fall inspired vignette with it on my entry table. Some pinecones, leaves, etc. Oh happy days!  Smiley Very Happy

I showed the light display to my husband and he loved it!

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2

@SweetSydney  I am also going to put my Blush colored one on display right away. I want to do a Fall inspired vignette with it on my entry table. Some pinecones, leaves, etc. Oh happy days!  Smiley Very Happy

I showed the light display to my husband and he loved it!

@Regal Bee
I think it's a great idea to put them on display when we receive them. I'm shopping for a mirror to put behind mine to reflect the colors.
My husband loved the light display, too!

Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness for the ultra-thorough/way-too-long initial presentation of this TSV! I originally thought I'd be buying one green and two gold trees, and even perhaps a silver one, but I really only liked the silver one when lit in white (I don't like mercury glass finishes overall) and the gold when it was not lit (the white light makes it too yellow and the multi light makes it too cheesy)--but I adore the green in both light settings and unlit, so a trio is on its way to me.

Again, I am very pleased to have these trees to redeem CIJ, which (as many of us have discussed) has been too repetitive and uninspiring this year. Congrats on a beautiful piece, Valerie! Now my brain is pondering whether we might get a 10" or 12" complementary version of this tree next year... Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Somebody stop me!!!  LOL  Last year, I purchased the Kalediescope Tree for myself and my Mom.  Then, I preordered 3 more Silver a couple days ago. Two of those as gifts and another one for myself.  Then, watching the presentation, I ordered 2 Blush and 1 Blue with just 1 of those blushes being a gift.  I really love the Blush and Blue and of course the Silver!  I'm going to put these throughout my house as well as giving as gifts! 

How many have you all bought?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sooooo...I just got a notification from UPS that a QVC package is on its way to me. The only things I've ordered in the past 10 days are my TSV trees from last night/this morning. That has to be a new shipping record!

Regular Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

Somebody stop me!!!  LOL  Last year, I purchased the Kalediescope Tree for myself and my Mom.  Then, I preordered 3 more Silver a couple days ago. Two of those as gifts and another one for myself.  Then, watching the presentation, I ordered 2 Blush and 1 Blue with just 1 of those blushes being a gift.  I really love the Blush and Blue and of course the Silver!  I'm going to put these throughout my house as well as giving as gifts! 

How many have you all bought?

Stop me too!  I feel like everytime I walk by the computer, I order a TSV tree.  I think I'm done - 3 silver and 1 blue!   Wanted 2 silver and ordered an extra as a gift or in case one does not work.  The blue is for my sister who is about to give birth to her third boy!

Happy Shopping!

Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

@mitzywhite Last year I got 5...3 were 'as is' and I gave them as gifts and the other 2 I kept for us. We love the tree and can't wait to put it out this year. The silver will definately be the 1st to sell out, so I'm glad you ordered your 3 for gifts. 

The ones we gave as gifts last year were so well received by family/friends Smiley Happy

P4480886.JPG

@Susan Louise
That is such a beautiful picture. Did you buy the larger tree from QVC?

@SweetSydney Thank you! As for the large white tree, I bought it from QVC last CIJ at the sale price (H209494). The tree sold out by August  last yr if I remember right.

It came in colored and a white light options. I bought the one with the white lights and added a 50 light set of random-flicker colored lights.

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

@mitzywhite Last year I got 5...3 were 'as is' and I gave them as gifts and the other 2 I kept for us. We love the tree and can't wait to put it out this year. The silver will definately be the 1st to sell out, so I'm glad you ordered your 3 for gifts. 

The ones we gave as gifts last year were so well received by family/friends Smiley Happy

P4480886.JPG

@Susan Louise
That is such a beautiful picture. Did you buy the larger tree from QVC?

@SweetSydney Thank you! As for the large white tree, I bought it from QVC last CIJ at the sale price (H209494). The tree sold out by August  last yr if I remember right.

It came in colored and a white light options. I bought the one with the white lights and added a 50 light set of random-flicker colored lights.

@Susan Louise
I love the larger tree. I like the fact that you added a 50 light set of random-flicker colored lights. Wish I had been here last year.

Marilyn Monroe