Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

@mitzywhite wrote:

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

@mitzywhite Last year I got 5...3 were 'as is' and I gave them as gifts and the other 2 I kept for us. We love the tree and can't wait to put it out this year. The silver will definately be the 1st to sell out, so I'm glad you ordered your 3 for gifts. 

The ones we gave as gifts last year were so well received by family/friends Smiley Happy

P4480886.JPG

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

For anyone new here or new to this item, here is a link to last year's silver with multi-lights only version of the same tree.  In it, the host states a one day only price of $34.12, so at least the TSV price this time around is not higher than last year, the way many other things have been increasing in price:

https://www.qvc.com/16%22-Celestial-Mercury-Glass-Kaleidoscope-Light-Show-Tree-by-Valerie.product.H2...

@SHOPR
Thank you for posting the link. I wasn't here for CIJ last year. It gave me a good idea of what the Silver one I ordered will look like.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

I ordered two silver also! These are going to be gone. I especially like that they can be plugged in.

@froggy  I guess the adaptor is for battery use, or is it?  If not, these can't be displayed anywhere there isn't a socket such as a table, etc.

@mousiegirl, on Facebook, Valerie confirmed that the trees are plug-in only items because batteries would not be sufficient to power them.

@loriqvc  Thank you, so they are limited to a place with a plug.  They can't be put on a dining room table, for instance.  We manage a plug in on the mantle by placing bars which are hidden with garlands.

Trusted Contributor

Just a heads up on the TSV tree.  When you get your tree, check for the adaptor in the styrofoam on the outside of the box in a cut out.  Box for adaptor is white so can just look like the styrofoam.  Many reviews from last years trees got a 1 because they said they didn't get the adaptor.  So check for it on the outside of the styrofoam.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

Last year, I was able to get 2 "As Is" trees.  Last night, I ordered 3 more Silver to give as Christmas gifts.  If anybody is on the fence with these, don't be!  They are absolutely beautiful.  THE BEST ITEM I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM QVC OR ANYPLACE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!  These will sell out fast! 

To make it easy for turning the trees On and Off, I went to Amazon and purchased the Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch.  Just plug the cord into it and then plug the Control in an outlet.  Use the remote to turn the trees on and off.

@mitzywhite
I agree with you these trees are going to sell out fast! I ordered a Silver one yesterday. It's due on the 27th. I'm hoping they won't sell out before then because I'm thinking I might like one on each side of my mantel.
The remote sounds like a very good idea. My husband is planning on putting the tree on a timer.

@SweetSydney...I use a remote control on my tree so I can have it on at different times during the day and at night.  Can pick them up for a good price at Wal Mart, Lowes or any of you home stores.

JPC

Valued Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite
I agree with you these trees are going to sell out fast! I ordered a Silver one yesterday. It's due on the 27th. I'm hoping they won't sell out before then because I'm thinking I might like one on each side of my mantel.
The remote sounds like a very good idea. My husband is planning on putting the tree on a timer.

@SweetSydney...I use a remote control on my tree so I can have it on at different times during the day and at night.  Can pick them up for a good price at Wal Mart, Lowes or any of you home stores.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy
Thanks for such a great idea!!!

Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I bought something here in which three items can be programmed, so in the kitchen it is the tree, a garland at the top of a Baker's rack, and something else that I can't think of now, it is great.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite Last year I got 5...3 were 'as is' and I gave them as gifts and the other 2 I kept for us. We love the tree and can't wait to put it out this year. The silver will definately be the 1st to sell out, so I'm glad you ordered your 3 for gifts. 

The ones we gave as gifts last year were so well received by family/friends Smiley Happy

P4480886.JPG

@Susan Louise
That is such a beautiful picture. Did you buy the larger tree from QVC?

Marilyn Monroe
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy
Thanks for such a great idea!!!

@SweetSydney..YW  Enjoy your tree

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I bought something here in which three items can be programmed, so in the kitchen it is the tree, a garland at the top of a Baker's rack, and something else that I can't think of now, it is great.

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mitzywhite wrote:

@mitzywhite

JPC

@mousiegirl   That sounds interesting, Never see that on here.  My remotes comes with more than one plug ins that work on one remote.  I just have to remember what I have on it cause I have 3 or them going at Xmas.

JPC