Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

I think this one is less than what the silver one was last year.  I paid $28.00 for an as is and that didn't include tax or S&H

@SweetSydney  Don't know about the other colors but the silver really shows the different colors and shines all the way up on the ceiling.

HTH

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy, remember my pic from last year & then I had to send it back?!?  I was not happy!  I just preordered the silver & blush.  @SweetSydney, do not hesitate to order!  You will love it!  B0A5F055-F3A6-4C24-B8E4-B3A6054BEE31.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Aaaaaand fortunately for my wallet, I am going to need to wait for the presentation on this item, as it has just sunk in that this tree is 16" tall—which is wonderful, but it means it is going to need a special location for display, so I may not be able to buy more than one. The video is great, but I can't wait to see the trees shown live on air. I am finally excited about a CIJ presentation!

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty......I see this selling out!

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

I think this one is less than what the silver one was last year.  I paid $28.00 for an as is and that didn't include tax or S&H

@SweetSydney  Don't know about the other colors but the silver really shows the different colors and shines all the way up on the ceiling.

HTH

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy, remember my pic from last year & then I had to send it back?!?  I was not happy!  I just preordered the silver & blush.  @SweetSydney, do not hesitate to order!  You will love it!  B0A5F055-F3A6-4C24-B8E4-B3A6054BEE31.jpeg

@BornToShop  I remember you having to send yours back and not being able to snag an "as is".   So glad you got a couple this year and hope you don't run into any problems this year

Hope they packaged the plugin better this year so it is easier to see when the tree is  opened.

That was a big problem last year and that is  the reason some were sent back.  Good for us that wanted one though.

JPC

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

HTH

JPC

BornToShop:  Thanks so much for posting this picture. I ordered a silver one last night after getting the pre-sale email, but I may now have to order a second one.  Gorgeous! 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the silver last night. May order another one, even though I shouldn't, after I see an actual presentation. On another thread on this forum someone posted about using the gold color (at that time thought it might be bronze) in the fall with some leaves and in front of one of VPH's folding mirror screens. Thought that was a nice idea but need to see the gold on air first because video does not show the lights very well in that color. Also like the blush. Decisions, decisions .,,
Valued Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

HTH

JPC

@BornToShop
I ordered a silver one yesterday. I'm thinking about ordering another silver & putting them on each side of my mantel.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@tl98466 wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the information. Being Jewish, I don't even celebrate Christmas, but the silver one is beautiful - just had to order it!

@tl98466
You don't have to celebrate Christmas to enjoy the light show. The blue will be perfect for Hanukkah. I ordered the silver one. I'm thinking of ordering another silver one and putting one on each side of my mantel.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003

@mousiegirl,

I couldn't resist.  I just pre-ordered one TSV tree in Blush. 

Even though this is not a color I use that much of in my house, either year-round or for Christmas, I use touches of light pink in my retro (that's another way of me saying not remodeled - LOL) main bathroom.  The walls in there are pale pastel green with gold foil streaks throughout.  The formica is white with small gold flecks.  It's all weird, but somehow I'm ok with all of it.  Anyway, I have enjoyed having light touches of pink on display, and this will hopefully be a really fun nightlight.   So much for not ordering any more mercury glass!

If not there, I can probably use it in my bedroom.

@SHOPR
I had a hard time deciding between the silver & the blush. I ordered the silver. In the video, the blush has the prettiest hint of pink. I like your idea of it being a fun nightlight.

Marilyn Monroe
Contributor

does anyone know what the TSV price will be? thank you, if so.