Respected Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  Thanks for posting this. The silver sounds perfect for our dining room mantel and I'm decorating Valerie's five foot tree for this space.

Going to check it out. 

Edited to add:  OMG, the silver is perfect. Ordering two for my mantel. 

Honored Contributor

I like the gold.  They are all nice.  Not sure if I'll get one since I just down sized my tree collection.  LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I like the gold.  They are all nice.  Not sure if I'll get one since I just down sized my tree collection.  LOL

@GCR18  I sent an email to DD saying "pick a color," gold, silver, icy blue, and she picked gold, am shocked!  She may still get icey blue, LOL.

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@mousiegirl  Thanks for posting this. The silver sounds perfect for our dining room mantel and I'm decorating Valerie's five foot tree for this space.

Going to check it out. 

Edited to add:  OMG, the silver is perfect. Ordering two for my mantel. 

@Regal Bee
Great minds think alike. I just ordered a silver one & thought one would look good on each side of my mantel. I haven't ordered another one yet.  I want to see the silver one first.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

The TSV tree is somewhat similar to a tree I purchased from the Valerie collection about 2 years ago; however, you can plug it in or use batteries.

I purchased it in the clear and it's beautiful.  I think the item number is H206304; 14" illuminated glitter tree; however, it states not available at this time.  

They aren't identical, but somewhat alike IMO.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

The TSV tree is somewhat similar to a tree I purchased from the Valerie collection about 2 years ago; however, you can plug it in or use batteries.

I purchased it in the clear and it's beautiful.  I think the item number is H206304; 14" illuminated glitter tree; however, it states not available at this time.  

They aren't identical, but somewhat alike IMO.

@HisElk1  The tree that was available for the first time was last year, and it was called "silvertone," so I think the TSV is the same tree, just has colors now.

Frequent Contributor

Can anyone give the item number please?

Honored Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Can anyone give the item number please?

@POlady  H215595

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I've noted elsewhere, Valerie knows her trees! These are really nice and don't scream mercury glass and vintage as much as many of her pieces. I'm torn because I love the look of the green one unlit and the silver one lit. And hmmm--the gold one is beautiful, too.

Decisions, decisions... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

i just ordered the blush as a bill to- ship to for my sister.  I really want the silver for me, but I do not need it.  I am trying to be strong...for now.   Smiley Happy