Honored Contributor

RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

[ Edited ]

"Join me at midnight on Wednesday, July 25th as we kick off our Today's Special Value. Our 16" Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Tree is available in five gorgeous colors."

It does seem to be the tree of last year, and there is a video up now of them in motion on her facebook page. 

Respected Contributor

Re: RE VALERIE'S TSV - VIDEO UP

@mousiegirl Thanks for posting.  I'm going over to take a look.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003

@mousiegirl,

I couldn't resist.  I just pre-ordered one TSV tree in Blush. 

Even though this is not a color I use that much of in my house, either year-round or for Christmas, I use touches of light pink in my retro (that's another way of me saying not remodeled - LOL) main bathroom.  The walls in there are pale pastel green with gold foil streaks throughout.  The formica is white with small gold flecks.  It's all weird, but somehow I'm ok with all of it.  Anyway, I have enjoyed having light touches of pink on display, and this will hopefully be a really fun nightlight.   So much for not ordering any more mercury glass!

If not there, I can probably use it in my bedroom.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003

@mousiegirl,

I couldn't resist.  I just pre-ordered one TSV tree in Blush. 

Even though this is not a color I use that much of in my house, either year-round or for Christmas, I use touches of light pink in my retro (that's another way of me saying not remodeled - LOL) main bathroom.  The walls in there are pale pastel green with gold foil streaks throughout.  The formica is white with small gold flecks.  It's all weird, but somehow I'm ok with all of it.  Anyway, I have enjoyed having light touches of pink on display, and this will hopefully be a really fun nightlight.   So much for not ordering any more mercury glass!

If not there, I can probably use it in my bedroom.

@SHOPR  I am going to use the blush in my bedroom.  It would be perfect for a little girl's room, they love pink. Smiley Happy  I think I will get the blue for DD as it seems to be an aqua blue, at least when lit.

Trusted Contributor

Can't believe they are available for purchase already.  I got an email for them this afternoon.

they look really pretty. 

@SHOPR...Love the blush. 

JPC

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

"Join me at midnight on Wednesday, July 25th as we kick off our Today's Special Value. Our 16" Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Tree is available in five gorgeous colors."

It does seem to be the tree of last year, and there is a video up now of them in motion on her facebook page. 

@mousiegirl
I'm not on Facebook. What do you think of the colors? There's a video playing on  Q but it's hard to tell which color will show the colors the best.
I like the silver, my husband thinks the blush will reflect the colors better.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney  You can view without being a member, just google valeriepaarhillfacebook

Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl
I'm not on Facebook. What do you think of the colors? There's a video playing on  Q but it's hard to tell which color will show the colors the best.
I like the silver, my husband thinks the blush will reflect the colors better.

@SweetSydney  Silver is what was offered last year, beautiful, but am getting blush, which will be a softer look, this year, and maybe the blue for DD.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Thanks for posting, I am very tempted by the blush one and am sure it will sell out.  

I like the plug in feature instead of batteries, and would just use a plug in timer for it. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this one is less than what the silver one was last year.  I paid $28.00 for an as is and that didn't include tax or S&H

@SweetSydney  Don't know about the other colors but the silver really shows the different colors and shines all the way up on the ceiling.

HTH

JPC