Valued Contributor

Re: Qvc,Great job on Christmas in July!

I agree with all the positive comments......and bought several items.  The show were like a breath of fresh air - from this hot and humid weather we are having.  Great job, QVC and all the vendors, as well as the hosts.......

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Enjoyed many of the CIJ shows and hosts!

http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-thumbs-up-thank-you-thumbs_up_happy_face(1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal  By your name you must be in MI?  I am in NW Ohio, so about the same weather.  I have family in MI

My name has nothing to do w/the NE Patriots......don't like them.  Just like the reference to our country Smiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

I always love CIJ. 

And the three day event was wonderful. 

I find myself buying very little, but that is because I'm just no longer in the market for holiday specific things. 

QVC has done a good job the last few years, bringing things that are not holiday specific, but will work for all year, during this event. My desire/advice would be that they keep doing this. Things like flameless candles, lanterns, various lamps and things more seasonal than Christmas are sure to attract those of us that are overstocked with Christmas specific items. 

Looking forward to all the upcoming holiday shows in the next few months. 

Thank you QVC for continuing this event, especially when it seems many complain. There are even more of us that love the event.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I liked what I saw. Does anyone know if the sale prices are valid for the entire month?

Frequent Contributor

I agree! That's why I was telling people that were comlaining on 7/1 about the lack of new items to wait for this last weekend! That's usually when they bring out all th new stuff. Especially Valerie! Everything in her show last night was new and kept selling out!

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@redwingsgal  By your name you must be in MI?  I am in NW Ohio, so about the same weather.  I have family in MI

My name has nothing to do w/the NE Patriots......don't like them.  Just like the reference to our country Smiley Happy.

@Patriot3, I am from the Detroit area, but have lived in OK for 33yrs due to my DH working for American Airlines.

We plan to return to God's Country the second he retires!!

Are you a Lions fan!!!???

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3, I am from the Detroit area, but have lived in OK for 33yrs due to my DH working for American Airlines.

We plan to return to God's Country the second he retires!!

Are you a Lions fan!!!???

@redwingsgal  Well, welcome back, whenever!  I like the Lions and want them to do well, but my #1 is the Steelers.  Have a soft spot for the poor Cleveland Browns, being from OH Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I loved it -- spent too much, but I had fun.  Unfortunately, not much budget left for autumn decorating!  I really thought I wouldn't buy anything but. . .

--a set of Valerie's candle pedestals in champagne

--Valerie's jingle bell and pinecone candle rings

--Valerie's jingle bell garland and stems (2 sets each)

--Valerie's window candles in black onyx

--Valerie's antiqued reindeer

--Valerie's Dicken's lamppost (2)

--Valerie's tree skirt

--Valerie's vintage glittered children figures (traditional)

--Slatkin delux 4-wick candles (harvest AND holiday)

--Slatkin mercury votives (all three colors)

--Bethlehem Lights double wreath storage bag (2)

--Advance order of Valeries fresh balsam mini-wreaths

--Advance order of Valeries fresh balsam greens (2)

Seeing it all here on one list is frightening.  Don't know how I avoided the Santa's Best tree or Valerie's kaleidoscope TSV tree.  Somebody help me!!!  Is there a support group for Christmas Decorating?!  "Hello, my name is @BeautyMaven, and I'm addicted to Christmas Decor!!!"

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I loved it -- spent too much, but I had fun.  Unfortunately, not much budget left for autumn decorating!  I really thought I wouldn't buy anything but. . .

--a set of Valerie's candle pedestals in champagne

--Valerie's jingle bell and pinecone candle rings

--Valerie's jingle bell garland and stems (2 sets each)

--Valerie's window candles in black onyx

--Valerie's antiqued reindeer

--Valerie's Dicken's lamppost (2)

--Valerie's tree skirt

--Valerie's vintage glittered children figures (traditional)

--Slatkin delux 4-wick candles (harvest AND holiday)

--Slatkin mercury votives (all three colors)

--Bethlehem Lights double wreath storage bag (2)

--Advance order of Valeries fresh balsam mini-wreaths

--Advance order of Valeries fresh balsam greens (2)

@Seeing it all here on one list is frightening.  Don't know how I avoided the Santa's Best tree or Valerie's kaleidoscope TSV tree.  Somebody help me!!!  Is there a support group for Christmas Decorating?!  "Hello, my name is @BeautyMaven, and I'm addicted to Christmas Decor!!!"

@Beauty Maven  Funny!  I had more discipline than you did, just got her TSV.  But I'm  headed to Hobby Lobby today.......just for embroidery floss, mind you.  But I know darn well I will peruse the other aisles.  Going to put on my discipline hat!!  Enjoy all your stuff!