Esteemed Contributor

I noticed on some of my orders it doesn't state just when they will be shipping . It would be nice to have an idea I would think 🤔   Is it they don't know yet or what?      Also as far as Backorders which has also been discussed ,   Dont count on them ,  my order was cancelled after 3 weeks of hoping I would get it .   I'm not going to rely on Backorders any longer as in the past it was pretty much a quarentee unlike waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question on Advanced orders

@Kitty Galore  -  go to Order Status and viiew your order.  Under the section that says Standard Delivery, you will see an Edit button.  Click that and it should show you the delivery date.  HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Kitty Galore  -  go to Order Status and viiew your order.  Under the section that says Standard Delivery, you will see an Edit button.  Click that and it should show you the delivery date.  HTH!

@DecorDiva I didn't realize clicking on standard delivery would display it  ,   I'll go check !   Thank you 😺

Trusted Contributor

I think when they present the item on the shows they should say this is a advance order and the ship date. Or at least have it on the item when you order so you can make the decision if you want to wait a month. I ordered one of Tara's kitchen rugs in stock during the presentation only to find out a few days later it was an advanced order and not shipping till the 12th of April with a delivery date of 22 of April. I don't mind waiting but I would like to know when I order,  wonder if it was another item say a gift for someone and I needed it by a certain date then  I would need to know when I placed the order.