Trusted Contributor

Re: Question - Easter Holiday Decor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Zsazsa   Thank you for such kind words....you definitely made me smile. ♥

Here's a couple more pictures for you....a bit more spring decorating...........

2507-RT.jpg

My kitchen island and a corner of my family room.

2429-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee So very pretty, as always. I love the soft pink and blue together, such soothing colors. I hope you"ll post more spring pictures.

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee Love, love, love that bunny! His expression is just precious!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma  We pay homage to the patron Saints for our heritage in our home during March as well... St. Patrick on the 17th and St. Joseph on the 19th.  The first day of Spring ...or the weekend following it, out come the bunnies!

Honored Contributor

I'm sure there is no 'right' answer about when, but I tend to put out the very few Easter/bunny/springy type things after March 1st. 

I'm usually too busy purging and spring cleaning in January and February to change any of the decor, and winter where I live goes on till April (and beyond many years), so I think in my area it looks odd to have springy things out too early. 

Some of the 'lesser' holidays (I'm in no way minimalizing the religious importance of Easter, which is seen by many Christians as the most important event/holiday, but refer to my amount of decorating for those days/seasons), I'm ok with things just being out for a week or a couple of days even.

I have one blow mold pumpkin (jack o lantern actually) that we carried as kids for trick or treat candy collecting, and I put a flameless candle inside him, set him in a wreath that doubles as a big candle ring, in the center of my dining room table, most years, for only two days during Halloween. 

I have a few pieces of Temp-tations Shamrock dishes that I set out and use at St. Patrick's time (and I don't decorate for that at all) and sometimes I only use them for a week. 

My fall decor stays up the longest, three months or more, I like it so much.

I guess my point is that it's ok to decorate as long or as little as you like for any season or holiday, as they all mean something different to each of us. 

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee I always get so excited to see your pictures.   Everything is so beautiful in your home.  You're such an inspiration.   Love the bunnies - so cute!!!

Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak your bunny is so cute!   Thank you for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee  love the bunny on your island, so bright and cheery. Cute!!