Honored Contributor

Re: Question - Easter Holiday Decor

@nomar wrote:

Spurt....you give me hope. Send that weather due north and you will get it here. Right now in my state, it is a battle of winter and spring. Some days I want the winter decor out and some days I want the spring decor out. I think the spring decor is winning. Easter colors are so uplifting.

@nomar 

Last few weeks its been a roller coaster of weather here....just the other day the high was 48......but March 2 is usually the date of a last possible freeze here...But where some of my relatives live in the Northeast still possible snow flurries in April...But hang in there Spring will come...and then in time we'll be complaining about the summer heat and humidity...LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I have put some things out already.  And it does make everything bright and cheery. After all the cloudy and rainy days I need some cheer.

Respected Contributor

I'm just starting to add a few spring and Easter touches. My favorites! :-)

2519-RT.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have leprachans scattered around right now....I'll do Easter after that...

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee ...you are such a beautiful inspiration!  I find you vignettes absolutely enchanting.  I am someone who is drawn to clean spaces and yet, you have a way of creating such an inviting display with a collection of beautiful things.  

I have so many beautiful, meaningful things from my Mom, other family members and things I have aquired on my own travels.  I definitely try to emulate the essence of your soothing designs.  Thank you so much for sharing! 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak   This year, I already put it out and am enjoying it while I build my fairy garden on the kitchen table.  I am skipping Spring decor on the table to allow me more time for other projects around the house so now I am set until Fall.  I will remove Easter from the island, and put up a Spring/Summer display in place of it, will only have to interchange some things so it will be easy and fast.

Respected Contributor

@Zsazsa   Thank you for such kind words....you definitely made me smile. ♥

Here's a couple more pictures for you....a bit more spring decorating...........

2507-RT.jpg

My kitchen island and a corner of my family room.

2429-RT.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee 

So nice to see your posting again and of course, the beautiful groupings and pics of your Spring Decor.

(I must say wasn't really ready for Bunnies...but, now I'm thinking I might be in a few weeks.  Ash Wednesday I usually put a few things out. )

Thanks for sharing....happy "Spring"

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I’m decorating Friday. Already pulled everything out. My sister is now considering it too. I’m excited, can’t wait for the weekend. 

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 

Thank you.....it is good to be decorating and taking pictures again. I took an almost two month break. Sometimes it is good to just step back.

I am a bunny-a-holic......just adore them and always put them out somewhat early.