Esteemed Contributor

My husband and i will be looking for a new Christmas tree this year....i ordered a small one for my mom a few years back from Bethlehem lights and it was beautiful...small in size but full and many lights......i think i will have to look locally because it seems in the last year or so QVC has shown mainly "slim" trees or trees w/pinecones or berries stuck on them, which i wouldn't want on my tree or the white frosted trees (most in slim style also)................very

few options for a full prelit tree.....

Honored Contributor

I'm in the market for a tree too, and while I think I know what I want, I'm having trouble making a choice either here or the many other sites I've looked on.

I'm kind of in the place where whatever I decide is going to be wrong. Some things are just like that for me. I just don't get it right and struggle with getting the right thing,

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered one of their slim trees last year and it was not as slim as I thought it would be.  It definitely was not as slim as a pencil tree.  Since my family room is long and narrow, I needed something that was not so full and this worked for me.  I got the 5-foot tree and may come back this year for a taller one.  I like the tree, especially since it has lots of lights already on it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

There is a Bethlehem lights tsv on Oct 22.  It doesn't say much in the insider, but it sounded like a tree.  There was a sentence on the top of the program page.  I don't have my insider anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Santas Best 5 ft tree last year...The one with a bunch of color changes...its pretty full around...cute as a button...love the different colors...and the height is perfect for me...I had it up here for a couple of months ...hated taking it down...

Honored Contributor

We will continue to use a large Bethlehem Lights tree that was a TSV several ago.  It has the clear lights and I'm ready for a multi-colored tree but have lost the desire to buy more seasonal stuff.  The biggest downside of a tree that is probably eight years old is all the light cords that I try to hide.  The new prelit trees have the power right in the trunks so no unsightly cords. 

Honored Contributor

I would comparison shop some retailers will have trees in October.  I would look at Home Depot.....I got my 7.5 tree there 2 years ago lights in pole, color options...the whole bit....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”