Trusted Contributor

QVC host excusing poor quality

[ Edited ]

I'm watching Dan presenting Valerie's glitter lanterns and the door of the church is noticeably  crooked.  Dan said he liked it "just a little askew" as it gives a perception of depth with the height of the steeple.   Really?  If I received this, it would go right back as defective!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: QVC excusing poor quality

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

I'm watching Dan presenting Valerie's glitter lanterns and the door of the church is noticeably  crooked.  Dan said he liked it "just a little askew" as it gives a perception of depth with the height of the steeple.   Really?  If I received this, it would go right back as defective!

Good catch.  I noticed that also.  Don't forget the TSV ring pic I posted.  Here they are if you missed these:

ring2.jpeg

And another

ring1.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Soft voices and family tradition stories cannot make me overlook all we have been thru this year with the "imported" virus...so, sorry, I ain't buying.  QVC must start to find other sources for these items I know everyone wants and buys.  

Respected Contributor

Wow!  I rarely ever watch QVC.  Guess they no longer have any quality control.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

Good catch.  I noticed that also.  Don't forget the TSV ring pic I posted.  Here they are if you missed these:

ring2.jpeg

And another

ring1.jpeg

@bigtraps wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

ring2.jpeg

And another

ring1.jpeg

Wow!  Two defective pieces in one presentation?  That doesn't speak well to the percentages of bad items.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC host excusing poor quality

This sounds similar to the posts about Gary and D&C trying to excuse the mismatched patterns on a top.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you buy FOUR of them........or is that the presentation on TV?  If on TV wouln't the host see the missing stones and not show those (rings)?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties wrote:

Wow!  I rarely ever watch QVC.  Guess they no longer have any quality control.

Looks like bubblegum machine rings..  and they thought no one would notice missing stones and yet on a couple rings.. tsk tsk..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Ive stopped buying imported junk from China. I have a basement full of it, some never even opened dating back 20 years.  Time to purge and never buy again from that country.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC host excusing poor quality

Can you believe this stuff??  And Dan, really?????  There is NO excuse for poor quality!!      Get back to the drawing board and make some changes where these items are made.   Good grief.