Frequent Contributor

QVC Halloween Spooktacular

[ Edited ]

This is for anyone who loves Halloween like I do.

Tomorrow at 11pm EST, QVC is having their Halloween Spooktacular. I saw a preview for this a few days ago and set my DVR.  I'm a sucker for anything Halloween! 

HSN's is on September 22nd from 7-8pm.  It's called Amy and Adam's Haunted Halloween Special.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Halloween Spooktacular

[ Edited ]

thanks for the reminder...halloween is my favorite day of the year....hope covid doesn't spoil it.....i think everyone has always worn masks on halloween!!

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

thanks for the reminder...halloween is my favorite day of the year....hope covid doesn't spoil it.....i think everyone has always worn masks on halloween!!

I will be tuned in. Thanks for the heads up. Someone said Jayne Tracey is co hosting it with David ?

Honored Contributor

Halloween lovers should get their hands on a Grandinroad catalog!  Some very, very cool  and unique stuff.

Frequent Contributor

Found this on the program guide:

We're scaring up a hair-raising selection of holiday essentials during our Halloween Spooktacular. Tune in for a haunted houseful of decorating ideas. Whether you're hosting a party or handing out treats, get in the spirit with QVC®, your holiday headquarters for hard-to-find Halloween essentials.

Hosted by David Venable and Jane Treacy.

@Krimpette Grandin Road has some very neat Halloween decor!

Honored Contributor

Doubt I'll be hosting a party or handing out treats this year. We will have a few porch decorations.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Longhorn Gal wrote:

This is for anyone who loves Halloween like I do.

Tomorrow at 11pm EST, QVC is having their Halloween Spooktacular. I saw a preview for this a few days ago and set my DVR.  I'm a sucker for anything Halloween! 

HSN's is on September 22nd from 7-8pm.  It's called Amy and Adam's Haunted Halloween Special.

@Longhorn Gal 

Im glad that QVC is doing a Halloween Show like they used to......My football game should be over so I can watch it.....

HSN's is usually a lot of fun they go all out....

Im not into the scary stuff....only the whimsical ghosts and jack o lanterns and such 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Good to know.    Does anyone know if Angel will be doing her Halloween show this year for QF??   I always get a kick out of her witch hats.

Respected Contributor

@Longhorn Gal wrote:

Found this on the program guide:

We're scaring up a hair-raising selection of holiday essentials during our Halloween Spooktacular. Tune in for a haunted houseful of decorating ideas. Whether you're hosting a party or handing out treats, get in the spirit with QVC®, your holiday headquarters for hard-to-find Halloween essentials.

Hosted by David Venable and Jane Treacy.

@Krimpette Grandin Road has some very neat Halloween decor!

Not a fan of Jane and David together.  Over/Under on how many "honeys" they say to each other.  I find it inappropriate. Grown adults calling one another "honey". 

Respected Contributor

@Longhorn Gal   Thanks for this. I love Halloween and surely will be watching.