Esteemed Contributor

Instead of David's Down Home Christmas-Gifts it should be called David's Practical Christmas-Gifts.

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Instead of David's Down Home Christmas-Gifts it should be called David's Practical Christmas-Gifts.

Ive also been disappointed.  This is the best they could come up with for the kick off event ?  Seemed like lots of the same tired products weve seen all year.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Ive also been disappointed.  This is the best they could come up with for the kick off event ?  Seemed like lots of the same tired products weve seen all year.

@Reever 

Hasn't QVC been pushing Christmas since June🤷‍♀️🙄...maybe they should have the "tree lighting" foolishness on July 4th and then as every show in July changes to "gift show", never-ending hours of "gourmet holiday", vacuums, dyson, beauty, overpriced fashions-and of course, poo-pourri it would be the "new" norm😉

I'm sick of Christmas when it gets here after months & months of seeing decorations (stores included).  Of course, it's IMO fine for craft related stores because people buy supplies.

I'm not buying anything especially from QVC or HSN (free s/h gone) when I can find comparable and see the item without paying $12-16 between s/h fees and be disappointed😡.  Nothing QVC sells is "unique" anymore -- WM and other stores sell the same stuff at 1/2 the cost!!