Respected Contributor

Update per Amy Stran, QVC will be opening the 8pm show with David with a very special moment outdoors. No word on what it is but I will be glued to the Q. I look forward to the kickoff of Holiday gifts.  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, yeah we've seen many of these "special moments".  Pardon me for being cynical but I don't even bother watching.  Probably as exciting as an extra easy pay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Reever  I heard it was a tree lighting ceremony. Not sure where I heard it.

Respected Contributor

Same here, not sure where I heard it but one of David's big outdoor decorations. Maybe it'll be dozens of them lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

What's the occasion for the tree lighting???

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

This is the kick off of Holiday Giving season ... I thought it was magical.  What a lovely display of lights. I love Christmas.

Contributor

What a let down!  yeah, lit the trees then on to the same old, same old -- that big cozy thing that looks like a tent and the battery keeper that I've seen a million times already.  Such a let down.  What's next?  the EVOO sprayer thingy????  disappointed so far

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@kivah wrote:

This is the kick off of Holiday Giving season ... I thought it was magical.  What a lovely display of lights. I love Christmas.

QVC is about $$. It has zero to do with Christmas. 

Esteemed Contributor

@vickyh2 Boy.....that was sloppy unorganized event.... for a BIG opening.  Suddenly 8:00

appears - and instantly -with  no music - David just flips the (cute electrical

switch)....switch and..... a second too slow for the lightening dept.........and it's over.

One flash of the tree lighted - and those went off camera too.

This show is just old already seen items they want to clear out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Give me some credit... They DID talk about 5 Easy Pays with a Q Card just as I predicted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment