Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC 2 big deal, deer with candle, very tempting!

Oh I wanted the bronze but I couldn't decide for sure. You're right they would be good for all year. I have built in book shelves on both sides of my fire place and thought they would look good. Also you could work the bronze into fall decor. Since deer season is in the fall. But I think they might be too tall for the book shelf. 

So I went with 2 pearl for dining room and two champagne for the living room. Ouch 200.00. Maybe I should follow your lead and stay in the bed with my head buried deep! Maybe the cable will go out, NOT! Haha. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ladycos  I bought two of these last year, quite large, but I am tempted by the QVC2 deer.

Kringle Express Regal Reindeer Candle Holder w/Flameless Candle

I have this guy in silver.  I really like the candle that came with it.  I passed on the new deer because they were 15" tall and I thought where would I put it.  I try to stay clear of bigger items.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos I just saw these presented. The white pair on the table looked so beautiful! But, I just don't have any more room. I would have to store some of my favorites in order to use them. Can't do that.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ladycos  I bought two of these last year, quite large, but I am tempted by the QVC2 deer.

I have this guy in silver.  I really like the candle that came with it.  I passed on the new deer because they were 15" tall and I thought where would I put it.  I try to stay clear of bigger items.

@GCR18  If I didn't plan on leaving them out all year, I would not have bought them as no storage room, but since I can put these where the Christmas deer are when I remove them for decorating, it will work, I think, lol, I will see.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GCR18  If I didn't plan on leaving them out all year, I would not have bought them as no storage room, but since I can put these where the Christmas deer are when I remove them for decorating, it will work, I think, lol, I will see.

@mousiegirl I'm sure it will work fine.  I have storage room, I don't have presentation room.  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl I'm sure it will work fine.  I have storage room, I don't have presentation room.  LOL.  

@GCR18  I have to rotate, no way coud i put everything out every year, keeps boredom away, lol.

Valued Contributor

@MTH@mousiegirl

I do think they will be in Jilll's show as they were her creation, I think.  They will sell out quickly.  I am going to order the deer too today,  I think.  I am taking inventory of all of my candle holders/pedestals now.

I displayed 4 on my dinning room table last year VPs 3pc beveled mirrors and her Berries and Leaves candle rings.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirlI purchased 2 of thesr last year also very nice!

Trusted Contributor

Oh goodness, if Jill has them in her show I’m in trouble. I love them. Maybe just one!
Trusted Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@MTH@mousiegirl

I do think they will be in Jilll's show as they were her creation, I think.  They will sell out quickly.  I am going to order the deer too today,  I think.  I am taking inventory of all of my candle holders/pedestals now.

I displayed 4 on my dinning room table last year VPs 3pc beveled mirrors and her Berries and Leaves candle rings.

@ripka junkie  We will have to post pics once everyone starts decorating. Will be fun to see how you displayed them.  I did order the deer yesterday.  I love the other options too except the angel. Not crazy about that one, but the others are right up my alley too.  Who knows...maybe I'll get another set when they are presented.