Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Did you get one?  I liked the magnolia, but don't have a spot for it.

Honored Contributor

Nothing that I need.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Did you get one?  I liked the magnolia, but don't have a spot for it.

@GCR18  No, I have lots of flowers and enough mercury glass to make floral arrangements.

Honored Contributor

The sunflower one catches my eye, but not for the price for sure.

For a 'Big Deal', I'd have been excited to see two for that price.

Valued Contributor

It is very pretty. But, found a vase last night, have my amber micro lights and flowers. Made my own. Trying to quit my impulse buying. But, I do love VPH. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Nothing that I need.

@lucymo  We can make our own. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Nothing that I need.

@mousiegirl  Yes, we can make our own.  I was shocked that this was the Big Deal.  Pretty but not at that price.  I was thinking a Big Deal would be something, well big, like the wreath and garland at a special price.  That wasn't the case though.  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I'm amazed how much $$ this charged for all her pieces. how much higher will these prices go. OMG!!Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q2 VALERIE'S BIG DEAL

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Nothing that I need.

@mousiegirl  Yes, we can make our own.  I was shocked that this was the Big Deal.  Pretty but not at that price.  I was thinking a Big Deal would be something, well big, like the wreath and garland at a special price.  That wasn't the case though.  Smiley Sad

Good Morning @lucymo & @mousiegirl~ I'm kinda underwhelmed by this one, and most everything else that I'm seeing, too.

To be honest, I've been a little discouraged by several of the things I've picked up lately, from the Q. I ended up sending the magnolia and berry wreath back.. it was constantly dropping berries and other little pieces of the wreath. Then, the copper gourd went back because it was always leaning to one side.. not sure if that was intentional, but it bothered me since it didn't look like that in the presentaion. Anyway, I hope everyone has had better luck, and have been enjoying all your fall goodies!   

http___www.picgifs.com_graphics_a_autumn_graphics-autumn-935692.gif