Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

@SPURT   I found a better picture of this Santa on ebay.  The two larger animals at the bottom were broken off, but can be glued on when I can find them, LOL, no clue where I stashed them, and the cross was missing, so I was refunded for the entire Santa.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SPURT   I found a better picture of this Santa on ebay.  The two larger animals at the bottom were broken off, but can be glued on when I can find them, LOL, no clue where I stashed them, and the cross was missing, so I was refunded for the entire Santa.

@mousiegirl 

Wow!  wonderful how you got a refund for the purchase....

It's truely a unique Santa and a beautiful piece...Heart Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to Alfred A. Montapert
Valued Contributor

@SPURT wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Both of you are calling this by the wrong name.  It's not Santa.  It's St. Francis with the animals.  

Honored Contributor

@lily of the wrote:

@SPURT wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Both of you are calling this by the wrong name.  It's not Santa.  It's St. Francis with the animals.  

@lily of the   It was called a Santa in the listing, but it didn't quite click, so I am sure you are correct.  It was made for the garden, but it is inside here.

Honored Contributor

@SPURT   

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SPURT   

@mousiegirl 

She's beautiful.Heart...thank you for sharing.....

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to Alfred A. Montapert
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lily of the wrote:

@SPURT wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@lily of the @mousiegirl 

Jim always had St. Francis with dark hair, thats why I thought it was a Santa....This is what comes up on Jim's and Enescos website for St. Francis..sorry for the confusion...

This is Jim's St. Francis With Animals---

Saint Francis Woodland Figurine - Jim Shore Design

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek 4033816 St. Francis Instrument of Peace Figure DAMAGED

RARE 22" Jim Shore St. Francis Animals garden Porch Statue Greeter See Descripti

Picture 1 of 1

Enesco Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Saint Francis Garden Statue