Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt   I have never seen this angel with bunnies.  What year is it, and where did you get it?

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

I have that Woodland one and she's beautiful....and love the animals.....And I have this one

Picture 1 of 2

And this one too

Picture 1 of 2

And I just put this one out....

@Spurt   Do you know what year the angel with the bunnies is?  I have never seen iot before, unbelievable, lol.  Where did you buy it?  I love it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

I bought the bunny angel at QVC she's marked 2013 so thats the year I bought her.  The figurine is titled "Signs Of Spring"....#4037678....I havent seen her even on the secondary market.....Glad I bought her 😊

I googled her and QVC screenshot came up lol

Image result for jim shore signs of spring angel

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

I bought the bunny angel at QVC she's marked 2013 so thats the year I bought her.  The figurine is titled "Signs Of Spring"....#4037678....I havent seen her even on the secondary market.....Glad I bought her 😊

I googled her and QVC screenshot came up lol

Image result for jim shore signs of spring angel

@Spurt   Thank you so much, I will be on the hunt now, lol.  I can't imagine how I ever misssed this, it is so perfect for Spring.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  @Spurt Your angels are lovely. What a collection you own! I only own one: the large cat, which was sold earlier this year; then brought back tonight. She's a beauty! My DIL gave her to me for my birthday last month. Heart

I enjoyed Dan Hughes and Nancy Hornbeck with Jim Shore today . . . but Jill Bauer really had Jim talking about the German PA influence on his designs, carvings, and painting techniques. Found her conversations with Jim Shore to be the most engaging of the entire day. Think he was enamored with her knowledge of the folk techniques used and her ability to listen as he spoke. He is such a sensitive man with his artwork; yet his humor shines through if given the chance. Another extremely talented, intelligent man who deserves the best of the QVC hosts when on air to bring out his true personality and qualities. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor
@BirkiLady
I must’ve missed something. When was he on with Jill? Between work and vet appointments, I only saw him with Dan, Nancy, and Stacey (oh, and Zell). I recorded the shows but haven’t watched them yet. Wanted to see the auto-delivery angels but they didn’t have them for us to see so I took a chance and ordered anyway.
Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom 

What I heard last night was Jim "wished" he had a sample to show us of the others in the auto-delivery angel line.

Maybe someone heard something else.

I've never been disappointed in anything from Jim's line so I'll bet you'll love the angels.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone, including @ChiliPepper , @mousiegirl & @crazycockermom.  It has been such a long time!  Too long.

Jim made a presentation of the angels on YHJ last night.  The video for H218712, the NON-auto-delivery angel, shows this presentation, and in it you can see that someone must've finally located some samples of the AD's, because they are shown briefly.  

Screenshot_2019-03-12-10-40-30-1.pngScreenshot_2019-03-12-10-40-21-1.png

I'm trying to resist the basket.  I like how it is not Spring-specific.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR 

Hi there Shopr, nice to see you!!!

Oh, I missed that part (did I doze off??? Dang!!!).

I'm so glad you found the pictures! Thank you for posting them.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Hello everyone, including @ChiliPepper , @mousiegirl & @crazycockermom.  It has been such a long time!  Too long.

Jim made a presentation of the angels on YHJ last night.  The video for H218712, the NON-auto-delivery angel, shows this presentation, and in it you can see that someone must've finally located some samples of the AD's, because they are shown briefly.  

Screenshot_2019-03-12-10-40-30-1.pngScreenshot_2019-03-12-10-40-21-1.png

I'm trying to resist the basket.  I like how it is not Spring-specific.  

@SHOPR   Great to hear from you!   Thank you for posting.  I thought I wouldn't like number 2, but the November doesn't look that great, hopefully the samples will show up so they can be viewed better.  I did order the auto delivery because I knew I wanted the first and third for sure.  I don't celebrate July 4th any longer, used to have a big party eons ago, but the angel does look wonderful, so will see.

Have you been watching Valerie's shows?  She has another in April, don't know if there will be another after until CIJ.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@mousiegirl  @Spurt Your angels are lovely. What a collection you own! I only own one: the large cat, which was sold earlier this year; then brought back tonight. She's a beauty! My DIL gave her to me for my birthday last month. Heart

I enjoyed Dan Hughes and Nancy Hornbeck with Jim Shore today . . . but Jill Bauer really had Jim talking about the German PA influence on his designs, carvings, and painting techniques. Found her conversations with Jim Shore to be the most engaging of the entire day. Think he was enamored with her knowledge of the folk techniques used and her ability to listen as he spoke. He is such a sensitive man with his artwork; yet his humor shines through if given the chance. Another extremely talented, intelligent man who deserves the best of the QVC hosts when on air to bring out his true personality and qualities. 

@BirkiLady 

ITA, Great shows with Dan, Nancy, and Jill....I was pleasantly surprised with Jim and Jill ....sometimes Jill can take over the vendor's job, but she did a great job with Jim and interjected great points and quietly listened as Jim spoke--I enjoyed their interaction.  And I will also say this about Jill, she is always well prepared, does her homework and is always knowledgeable about the products in her shows.....

And they finally showed the angels in the auto delivery...just beautifull, and I did order Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”