Honored Contributor

The program stated 7PM PST, but he is on now, also in a few hours.

Esteemed Contributor

He's so talented. His items make great gifts for Easter! Will watch with another host later tonight. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

That Kristine Zell is driving me crazy, she won't let Jim finish his thought, and she even interrupts the callers!!! She sounds so scripted  ..The other hosts hired in same time period have greatly improved she's regressed   Woman MadWoman Frustrated

She didnt even get the cheep joke....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the heads-up!  I don't recognize the host, but her "man bun" is distracting me.

Respected Contributor
I’m watching! Have the Easter Basket in my cart. Love it! Am hoping to see the white woodland angel that’s on auto-delivery before I go to bed, but it may not be aired until tomorrow. I really like the large white woodland bunny but need to choose between that and the angel. I don’t have any JS angels yet.

Not my favorite host, but am watching anyway because I like Jim.

What’s everyone getting?
Honored Contributor

I ordered the Woodland basket, I couldn't resist.  I have numerous Jim Shore pieces and had the pleasure of meeting him at a signing many years ago.  He is as gracious and dignified a gentleman as he is on TV.  His pieces are true works of art, beautifully detailed in every way. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

That Kristine Zell is driving me crazy, she won't let Jim finish his thought, and she even interrupts the callers!!! She sounds so scripted  ..The other hosts hired in same time period have greatly improved she's regressed   Woman MadWoman Frustrated

She didnt even get the cheep joke....

@Spurt   I thought she was Stacy, never heard of Kristine, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
I’m watching! Have the Easter Basket in my cart. Love it! Am hoping to see the white woodland angel that’s on auto-delivery before I go to bed, but it may not be aired until tomorrow. I really like the large white woodland bunny but need to choose between that and the angel. I don’t have any JS angels yet.

What’s everyone getting?

@crazycockermom 

Jim is not on very often so I'll continue to watch .....  I'll keep my fingers crossed his other shows will bring him a better host....

Im like you, I like the basket, but want to see those auto delivery angels first .....I love Jim's angel's.....I do have a lot of Jim's basket's too...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

What’s everyone getting?

@crazycockermom   I bought the basket and the auto delivery angel.

Respected Contributor
@spiderw
How cool that you got to meet Jim!! If he ever comes to my area, I would love to meet him.