Honored Contributor

@Spurt   I found a better picture of this Santa on ebay.  The two larger animals at the bottom were broken off, but can be glued on when I can find them, LOL, no clue where I stashed them, and the cross was missing, so I was refunded for the entire Santa.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt   I found a better picture of this Santa on ebay.  The two larger animals at the bottom were broken off, but can be glued on when I can find them, LOL, no clue where I stashed them, and the cross was missing, so I was refunded for the entire Santa.

@mousiegirl 

Wow!  wonderful how you got a refund for the purchase....

It's truely a unique Santa and a beautiful piece...Heart Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Both of you are calling this by the wrong name.  It's not Santa.  It's St. Francis with the animals.  

Honored Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Both of you are calling this by the wrong name.  It's not Santa.  It's St. Francis with the animals.  

@newname0   It was called a Santa in the listing, but it didn't quite click, so I am sure you are correct.  It was made for the garden, but it is inside here.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt   

@mousiegirl 

She's beautiful.Heart...thank you for sharing.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@newname0 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@newname0 @mousiegirl 

Jim always had St. Francis with dark hair, thats why I thought it was a Santa....This is what comes up on Jim's and Enescos website for St. Francis..sorry for the confusion...

This is Jim's St. Francis With Animals---

Saint Francis Woodland Figurine - Jim Shore Design

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek 4033816 St. Francis Instrument of Peace Figure DAMAGED

RARE 22" Jim Shore St. Francis Animals garden Porch Statue Greeter See Descripti

Picture 1 of 1

Enesco Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Saint Francis Garden Statue