Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  WOW! That's a give-away. Not telling my DIL. Smiley Surprised

I never look on Zullily, but have checked e-bay and they have my large cat for well over $100-$130 (way too pricey IMO). 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@mousiegirl  WOW! That's a give-away. Not telling my DIL. Smiley Surprised

I never look on Zullily, but have checked e-bay and they have my large cat for well over $100-$130 (way too pricey IMO). 

@BirkiLady   The rabbit at zulily now is $38.99, I paid more here.

Respected Contributor
@BirkiLady
I was able to see the video clip of all the angels! Jill was great with Jim. And I loved the angels. The patriotic one looks really neat, as does the fall one. We’ll see about the winter one. It’s hard for me to get into snowy scenes when I live in Florida, lol. It was pretty, just didn’t wow me, but I didn’t get a great look at it either. Too bad they didn’t spend more time on them. But that’s ok, it made me feel better about ordering them on auto-delivery. 😊
Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper 

@crazycockermom,

Sorry to readers because I know this is a JS thread, but I wanted to quickly let you two know some more details about those Valerie cutout bunnies that I bought, discussed above. 

I agree with some reviewers that the lights are dim, nothing at all similar to a CI or Luminara candle glow.  My shorter bunny is a little darker than the taller one, as reviewers also mentioned.  Fortunately for me, neither issue bothered me.  I like the subtle difference in shade, and while I have them on timer now, once the batteries die, I doubt I'll illuminate them anymore.  I just wanted them for their overall look.  I'm in the sunny south, and I think they'd fade after just a year or maybe less outdoors, so I doubt mine will make it outside for that reason.  Just too expensive for that to happen. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR 

Thanks for letting us know. I hear ya about putting them outside. As much as I LOVE my "lawn critters" I hate that they do fade. I try to place mine where they will be in less direct sun but that is not always possible.

If I end up getting these bunnies, I will use them inside also.

Respected Contributor
@SHOPR
Thanks for your input input on the bunnies! I got Valerie’s cutout resin pumpkins last year (they came in white, orange, green and blue) and I didn’t even put batteries in. I get that the cutouts are supposed to let the light shine through, but sometimes you don’t need the light, just the cutouts are interesting enough. IMO
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   This is my Spring Santa.  There are also critters at his feet, but forgot to get that into the picture as he is displayed now with other Easter decor which I will post before too long.

DSCF8269.JPG

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt   This is my Spring Santa.  There are also critters at his feet, but forgot to get that into the picture as he is displayed now with other Easter decor which I will post before too long.

DSCF8269.JPG

@mousiegirl 

That's a beautiful piece !  Love the squirrel and rabbit cradled in Santa's arms.....and the little bird on his shoulder and in his hand is so cute....Jim is amazing in coming up with so many unique pieces...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

DSCF8269.JPG

@mousiegirl 

That's a beautiful piece !  Love the squirrel and rabbit cradled in Santa's arms.....and the little bird on his shoulder and in his hand is so cute....Jim is amazing in coming up with so many unique pieces...

@Spurt   There are squirrels and raccoons at his feet, and the critters are the reason I bought it.  He is around 22" tall, and heavy.

Have you seen his new snuggling bunnies?  Less expensive on ebay than here.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

DSCF8269.JPG

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   There are squirrels and raccoons at his feet, and the critters are the reason I bought it.  He is around 22" tall, and heavy.

Have you seen his new snuggling bunnies?  Less expensive on ebay than here.

@mousiegirl 

I bet the entire Spring Santa piece is awesome!!!

Yep, I saw those snuggling bunnies....such a wonderful piece......I'm tempted but will need to think about it

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”