Esteemed Contributor

The later show was a re-run, so I didn't watch it again. Will tune in Monday for more items and another host. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

That Kristine Zell is driving me crazy, she won't let Jim finish his thought, and she even interrupts the callers!!! She sounds so scripted  ..The other hosts hired in same time period have greatly improved she's regressed   Woman MadWoman Frustrated

She didnt even get the cheep joke....

Spurt

I'm so glad you noticed this too.  I was watching the show last night and when she got to the two smaller figurines and Jim started explaining how working on the smaller figurines is a relaxing time for him she quickly broke into his speaking and noticed how cute the eyes on the bunny looked.  I thought that was so uncalled for that I stopped watching the show.  I really miss Jayne Brown's interaction with him.  She was so respectful and waited unti he finished.  I guess these new hosts just don't have the patience or they have short attention spans.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady 

Go by these times the rest appear to be reruns

QVC2 Appearance Monday, March 11, 2019

12 PM ET
3 PM ET
8 PM ET

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

That Kristine Zell is driving me crazy, she won't let Jim finish his thought, and she even interrupts the callers!!! She sounds so scripted  ..The other hosts hired in same time period have greatly improved she's regressed   Woman MadWoman Frustrated

She didnt even get the cheep joke....

Spurt

I'm so glad you noticed this too.  I was watching the show last night and when she got to the two smaller figurines and Jim started explaining how working on the smaller figurines is a relaxing time for him she quickly broke into his speaking and noticed how cute the eyes on the bunny looked.  I thought that was so uncalled for that I stopped watching the show.  I really miss Jayne Brown's interaction with him.  She was so respectful and waited unti he finished.  I guess these new hosts just don't have the patience or they have short attention spans.

@newname0 

Kristine reminds me of Courtney Cason....all about her and its a shame because we look forward to hearing his stories.  Jim is not on QVC a lot so when he is at QVC give him a decent host. 

There's lots of hosts good with Jim

Jayne Brown

Gabrielle Kerr

Mary Nelson

Alberti

Dan Hughes

They let Jim talk!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  @newname0 @mousiegirl  @crazycockermom  She's too juvenile to carry on a conversation with a guest who is as talented and knowledgeable as Jim Shore, Louis Dell'Olio, Bob Mackie and other amazing artists. These men are not on QVC frequently. They are truly gentlemen, who would never complain or interrupt her ramblings. Yet the viewers are subjected to constant comments of her family, mom, and in-laws. We don't care about any of her personal life! 

We want to hear the guest and how he makes his items. We want to know about his talents and his history. Ms. Zell needs to listen quietly with grace and dignity. She might learn a lot from each of her guests if she would pay attention. They have been mentors to many of the hosts at QVC.

Thanks for posting the schedule. I've caught too many of the re-runs. Hopefully, Jim Shore's afternoon will go much better. I'm anxious for his sales to peak. He deserves so much better.  Will be happy to see a host who is able to listen to Jim Shore's presentation today, provide viewers with an interesting program and carry on an adult conversation about his talents, history and passions. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

I have that Woodland one and she's beautiful....and love the animals.....And I have this one

Picture 1 of 2

And this one too

Picture 1 of 2

And I just put this one out....

Respected Contributor
@Spurt and @mousiegirl
You sure have some beautiful angels!
Respected Contributor
@BirkiLady
I am one who saw the dreadful show when Louis first came back and was paired with KZ. It was cringeworthy and appalling. I think she has been paired with him one other time. It’s so hard to watch but I do anyway and try to tune her out. Yeah, good luck at tuning her out, lol.

I don’t mean to turn this thread into a host bashing thread, but it is frustrating when we tune in to see a presentation and want to hear what the artist and designer says, but instead get to hear an unprofessional host interrupt and say stupid things.

Some of my favorite people (Jim Shore, Louis, etc) do not get a lot of decent air time. The Q needs to listen to the viewer and stop pairing these unworthy hosts with such gentlemen!

Jim Shore has such interesting stories to share so let him share them!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Spurt  @newname0 @mousiegirl  @crazycockermom  She's too juvenile to carry on a conversation with a guest who is as talented and knowledgeable as Jim Shore, Louis Dell'Olio, Bob Mackie and other amazing artists. These men are not on QVC frequently. They are truly gentlemen, who would never complain or interrupt her ramblings. Yet the viewers are subjected to constant comments of her family, mom, and in-laws. We don't care about any of her personal life! 

We want to hear the guest and how he makes his items. We want to know about his talents and his history. Ms. Zell needs to listen quietly with grace and dignity. She might learn a lot from each of her guests if she would pay attention. They have been mentors to many of the hosts at QVC.

Thanks for posting the schedule. I've caught too many of the re-runs. Hopefully, Jim Shore's afternoon will go much better. I'm anxious for his sales to peak. He deserves so much better.  Will be happy to see a host who is able to listen to Jim Shore's presentation today, provide viewers with an interesting program and carry on an adult conversation about his talents, history and passions. 

@BirkiLady @crazycockermom 

Yes, ita, Jim deserves respect...and so does Louis.....

It may seem I being a bit harsh, but gee KZ was a newscaster for 10 yrs, certainly a news room was hectic and like QVC producers were in her ears directing her, so it seems she could adapt to QVC, and she should have at least learned how to interview someone properly during that time, and focus on the guest....Even the host group hired with her have their own show or co-host with a top host in prime time...

Katie McGee would be good too, she's always respectful of vendors

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Spurtand @mousiegirl
You sure have some beautiful angels!

@crazycockermom 

Thanks to Jim's art I have these beautiful pieces Woman Very Happy