Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom  @mousiegirl  @spiderw  @ValuSkr  @BirkiLady 

I went ahead and got the basket and will check out the auto delivery angel tommorrow I want to see the other angels in the auto delivery series....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I ended up watching anyway. Jim Shore is such a gentleman with so much knowledge and history. KZ's childish comments were head shakers tonight. She wasn't paying attention to what Jim was saying and her interruptions didn't make sense. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor
@Spurt
I only have one of his baskets so buying this new one was an easy decision for me. The angel wasn’t shown in this hour unfortunately, so will have to tune in tomorrow, with hopefully another host. Pleeeeeease let it be another host who lets Jim speak and doesn’t interrupt with stupid personal stories.

I have always wanted one of his angels but was waiting for the right one. This white woodlands one might be it!
Respected Contributor
@mousiegirl
The descriptions of the auto delivery angel sound good. Am hoping to see them before I order but may just have to take a chance. I don’t know how popular it will be, but I don’t want to miss out!
Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 JIM SHORE IS ON NOW

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Spurt
I only have one of his baskets so buying this new one was an easy decision for me. The angel wasn’t shown in this hour unfortunately, so will have to tune in tomorrow, with hopefully another host. Pleeeeeease let it be another host who lets Jim speak and doesn’t interrupt with stupid personal stories.

I have always wanted one of his angels but was waiting for the right one. This white woodlands one might be it!

@crazycockermom 

Youll love his angels, in his collection each has a beautiful face, each one is different, the detail in their gowns....some look like folded fabric, others have a scene in the gown, also the details in their wings....cant wait to see these new ones

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  @crazycockermom   I don't see Jim listed for shows tomorrow, so you must mean in the early am, 10pm PST so for me, tonight.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt  @crazycockermom   I don't see Jim listed for shows tomorrow, so you must mean in the early am, 10pm PST so for me, tonight.

@mousiegirl  @crazycockermom 

Check Q2

QVC2 Appearance Monday, March 11, 2019

12 PM ET
3 PM ET
8 PM ET

QVC Appearance Thursday, March 21, 2019

1 PM ET

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl -

When I look at the program guide-on QVC 2

• 03/11/2019 6AM-7AM

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek - Folk Art Collectibles

• 03/11/2019 8AM-9AM

• 03/11/2019 10AM-11AM

• Dan Hughes

03/11/2019 12PM-1PM

Dan Hughes

• Nancy Hornback

03/11/2019 3PM-4PM

Nancy Hornback

• Stacey Stauffer

03/11/2019 8PM-9PM

Stacey Stauffer

then another on 3/27 qvc

Upcoming Shows
  • Leah Williams

03/27/2019 9AM-10AM

Leah Williams

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  @on the bay   Thank you. Smiley Happy  When the program guide came up, I thought it was for the coming week,. but then looked again, and it was last week's schedule, should have paid closer attention to the dates.

Honored Contributor

Here is another angel, not here though.