Honored Contributor

Q ON ZULILY TODAY, MANY BRANDS, VALERIE, HOME REFLECTIONS, ALSO VICKERMAN, ETC.

[ Edited ]

I almost bought the Home Reflections metal gourd and pumpkin, but the "affixed" candle, a different color and showing through as that, does not look good to me, stopped me.

The prices of everything are better, and only one shipping charge for the whole day, so better deal. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q ON ZULILY TODAY, MANY BRANDS, VALERIE, HOME REFLECTIONS, MIRAGE, ETC.

@mousiegirl wrote:

I almost bought the Home Reflections metal gourd and pumpkin, but the "affixed" candle, a different color and showing through as that, does not look good to me, stopped me.

The prices of everything are better, and only one shipping charge for the whole day, so better deal. Smiley Happy

When watching Valerie's shows she brings cute stuff but it is overpriced and the shipping is way to much.  Everyone is starting to slashtheir Fall decorations prices - you just have to go to the stores

Respected Contributor

Re: Q ON ZULILY TODAY, MANY BRANDS, VALERIE, HOME REFLECTIONS, ALSO VICKERMAN, ETC.

At zulily, we’re committed to you, our customers. We generally are unable to process returns, except in limited circumstances or as part of special promotions.

won't order from a place that you can't return

Honored Contributor

Re: Q ON ZULILY TODAY, MANY BRANDS, VALERIE, HOME REFLECTIONS, ALSO VICKERMAN, ETC.

@makena wrote:

At zulily, we’re committed to you, our customers. We generally are unable to process returns, except in limited circumstances or as part of special promotions.

@makena  The majority is returnable, but if you are not happy with your purchase and it is not returnable, zulily will reimburse you for the cost, don't get that customer service anywhere else.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@makena wrote:

@makena  The majority is returnable, but if you are not happy with your purchase and it is not returnable, zulily will reimburse you for the cost, don't get that customer service anywhere else.

@makena

I've never shopped at Zulily. Mostly because a lot of things are not returnable. I'm confused by your post. Could you please explain what you meant, when you said that Zulily will reimburse you for the cost, even if an item is not returnable? Thank you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CaliKat wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@makena wrote:

@makena

I've never shopped at Zulily. Mostly because a lot of things are not returnable. I'm confused by your post. Could you please explain what you meant, when you said that Zulily will reimburse you for the cost, even if an item is not returnable? Thank you.

@CaliKatThat was not my remark.  It was "mousiegirl"

Honored Contributor

@makena  If one is not pleased with the purchase, and it is not returnable, though much is now, zulily refunds you for the item.  I recently learned that to return an item, it will cost $5 in addition to $2 restocking fee.

Occasional Contributor

The few times I have wanted to return something to zulily, I have emailed their customer service and they have credited my credit card with the purchase price and shipping. In addition, when they cancel your order because of lack of stock, you get $10 store credit per order. 

Somehow I missed the Q day on zulily.