Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Oh... I shouldn't have followed you.  

I have the 3 colors in the glass acorns

I wanted the Amber crackle glass acorn

Now I want the capiz acorn set and acorn 10" glimmer strings

I line my wooden platter with wooden mini acorns from pottery barn.  I think they were vase fillers.

When I first saw the glass acorns, they were displayed in the store in a wooden bowl.  I can't describe it, but will know it when I see it.  One day I went into P1 and saw the acorns in the bowl.  A week later, I decided to go back and have another look.  They were gone and the whole store had been moved around.  Nobody knew what I was talking about.  I said they were right here last week...  then the manager came out and she remembered.  They were sold out.  They weren't online.  I called the store where my sister lives and they had one of each color.  I bought them over the phone and had my sister pick them up.  I still hadn't really taken a good look at them, but the story ended well.  They are solid glass and heavy.

@GCR18 I saw the nice glass acorns and almost bought them but didn't. I did buy the acorn glimmer lights though! So adorable. 

@BabyYoda @GCR18  I bought the lights also, and the pumpkin risers.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

@BabyYoda

I stayed strong on the lights.  I thought if I changed my mind, I can go see them in person.  I bought the set of three acorns that are only online.  If it wasn't free shipping, I think I could have held out on them too.  I'm happy just getting them.  I can use the TSV fairy lights from the other day.  I liked those pumpkin risers too.  

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Smoke Glass Pumpkins

@RazorSharp  Smoke color.  P1.  I love these, so different.  Thought of you when I saw them.  Smiley Happy

Thank you, @lucymo.  I love them!  I need to stop by P1 to see these in person, as they're in stock at my local store.

@RazorSharp

YW.  Hope they are as pretty as they look in the pictures.  I think this color could be used at anytime.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I line my wooden platter with wooden mini acorns from pottery barn.  I think they were vase fillers.

When I first saw the glass acorns, they were displayed in the store in a wooden bowl.  I can't describe it, but will know it when I see it.  One day I went into P1 and saw the acorns in the bowl.  A week later, I decided to go back and have another look.  They were gone and the whole store had been moved around.  Nobody knew what I was talking about.  I said they were right here last week...  then the manager came out and she remembered.  They were sold out.  They weren't online.  I called the store where my sister lives and they had one of each color.  I bought them over the phone and had my sister pick them up.  I still hadn't really taken a good look at them, but the story ended well.  They are solid glass and heavy.

@GCR18 I saw the nice glass acorns and almost bought them but didn't. I did buy the acorn glimmer lights though! So adorable. 

@mousiegirl Going to the store was dangerous as they got in many new fall and thanksgiving items in from when I was there many weeks ago. Having a coupon helps with the $$ damage. I just put up the acorn glimmer lights in the house with Valerie's fall acorn candle rings on my pedestals and Luminara candles. Looks great. I will be pulling out my fall decorations this week to decorate.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl

@BabyYoda

I stayed strong on the lights.  I thought if I changed my mind, I can go see them in person.  I bought the set of three acorns that are only online.  If it wasn't free shipping, I think I could have held out on them too.  I'm happy just getting them.  I can use the TSV fairy lights from the other day.  I liked those pumpkin risers too.  

@GCR18 They are really pretty when lit and I just put them up on my mantle with Valeries candle rings on pedestals and my Luminara candles. I will start decorating this week for fall.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl Going to the store was dangerous as they got in many new fall and thanksgiving items in from when I was there many weeks ago. Having a coupon helps with the $$ damage. I just put up the acorn glimmer lights in the house with Valerie's fall acorn candle rings on my pedestals and Luminara candles. Looks great. I will be pulling out my fall decorations this week to decorate.

@BabyYoda  Did you happen to notice the preserved pumpino filler?  If so, what did you think of it?  I havn't been to the store yet, ordered online.  I was looking at the lights, and your comment about them sold me. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@BabyYoda  Did you happen to notice the preserved pumpino filler?  If so, what did you think of it?  I havn't been to the store yet, ordered online.  I was looking at the lights, and your comment about them sold me. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl I did see the bowl fillers in the store. I have many from years past but I was looking at them. What I found odd is that some of them were a brighter orange in one box and some boxes had more yellow looking pumpkins. They also had metallic little pumpkins in fall colors and I almost bought this set but passed in it. Hope you like yours. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl I did see the bowl fillers in the store. I have many from years past but I was looking at them. What I found odd is that some of them were a brighter orange in one box and some boxes had more yellow looking pumpkins. They also had metallic little pumpkins in fall colors and I almost bought this set but passed in it. Hope you like yours. 

@BabyYoda  I havn't ordered those, and from your descriptiopn, they would have to be viewed in the store. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda

I saw them in the store yesterday, but didn't buy them.  I went specifically for a vase.  I found one online, copper branch vase.  It was the size I needed.  It may be a little too fancy, but for the price it will work.  The funny thing is, stores only got one.  My local store said they didn't have one.  I told the lady the computer said they did.  She eventually found it. 

I have a 20% coupon for next Sunday.  I haven't decided what to spend it on.  I want a boat basket, but I may just admire from afar.