Esteemed Contributor

Pumpkin lattice laterns

[ Edited ]

Was wondering  abt the  lattice pumpkin laterns that were offered  last month  that were blue, orange and white . The latern might have been a TSV from Valerie  but  I don't  know fo sure who r the vendor   was nor  the Sku # .

Was wondering  customer opinions on how well they work ?

Honored Contributor

@skatting44.  Have you looked at the reviews?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

If I would have  remembered  or documented the SKU # I might have found the item, however as I stated I don't remember who the vendor was and the item sold out in all 3 colors.  I've looked for it and cannot find the item on QVC ' s online . I had it in my save list but QVC deletes  items you might have in your save list .

This is whay I asked if anyone had purchased the item  and it it worked properly . I had looked at the reviews of the item when it was offered but I saw some bad reviews on how the i indoor/outdoor  lattice pumkin  latern had  functioning problems  . That is why I hesitated in buying the item . I was going to buy 2 for my front porch , howver the reviews were a little sour.

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44  I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but here is a link to look at:  

https://www.qvc.com/IndoorOutdoor-Pierced-Metal-Pumpkin-with-Embellishments-by-Valerie.product.H2169...

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@skatting44  I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but here is a link to look at:  

https://www.qvc.com/IndoorOutdoor-Pierced-Metal-Pumpkin-with-Embellishments-by-Valerie.product.H2169...

Thank you so much , you have been most helpful . Yes, that was the one . Guess, I should have ordered the two in blue ...  I just needed a leap of faith that they would work properly .

15  yrs ago I bought  2 sm laterns with battery candle from QVC  that  skunked me as they stoped working  within a  month.  After that I never bought another item from QVC.