Honored Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Patch at Michaels

I forget about Michael’s. Even though I don’t need anything there’s no harm in shopping. My mom would have loved the rooster. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono,

Headed there this week, thanks for the info!

http://surviveatwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Happy-Monday-4.png

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

I just got back from Michaels with an orange plaid & green plaid pumpkin (a couple of other items fell into my basket, too).  Unless they have more stock somewhere, there were only a few of each color.  Thanks again for the heads up.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08

I am so glad that you got them!  They are only sold in stores, so I bet they will go quickly.

Will you post a picture when  you get your decorations together?

I have two interior "decorators" that like to knock stuff over, so there is no holiday decor here, other than a wreath every now and again.  Cat MadCat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Oh yikes... Harvest is probably my favorite decor... Perhaps even more than Christmas... And I really can't be adding more to what I already have, but those plaid pillows are calling my name... I love those colors... I wonder if my local store has them in stock... According to the website they do... Now, I have to wonder if they'll go on sale soon...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh yikes... Harvest is probably my favorite decor... Perhaps even more than Christmas... And I really can't be adding more to what I already have, but those plaid pillows are calling my name... I love those colors... I wonder if my local store has them in stock... According to the website they do... Now, I have to wonder if they'll go on sale soon...

@stevieb

@The pillows are 40% off now @ the Michaels near me.   I may go back tomorrow and get a couple.  I didn't look at the price when I was there today, sorry.

Trusted Contributor

1010151232a_HDR~01.jpg

@lolakimono

I also have a decorator who just loves my owl....the rest of my decorations aren't of any interest to her majesty!

Honored Contributor

@cancun08

Does she want a boyfriend, LOL?

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

I dunno, she's pretty snooty and definitely bossy, he probably wouldn't put up with her!

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

1010151232a_HDR~01.jpg

@lolakimono

I also have a decorator who just loves my owl....the rest of my decorations aren't of any interest to her majesty!

@cancun08

I LOVE your "decorator"  Cat Wink  Anything that involves owls and feathers have to be placed out of reach of my "decorators" too Cat Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”