Respected Contributor

Okay....I have started. Just can't help myself. Smiley Tongue Decorating my Fall tree has just sent me into an Autumn tailspin. I'm having the best time.

007-01.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Happiness

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee

whatever brings you joy!  as always - simple and elegant display!

have fun ... boy, can't wait to see your final Christmas pics as if I recall you're on the decorating committee!  They sure picked a perfect person!!!

Happy Fall!

Trusted Contributor

How beautiful.

Itching to start fall decorating.

I do have an apple spice scent going on right now and dreaming of bright, crisp fall days.

Good to know others are wishing fall was already here!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee-

I love reading about your happiness and enthusiasm in your decorating and your pictures!

When I get to it, you've inspired me to get my fall stuff out. Well, soon anyway.

I know I and a lot of others are pretty much over these hot and very humid days! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee

Just had a great thought:

PS:  For over 30 years our community (which has a beautiful clubhouse/dining room) was professionally decorated with a huge tree, garland around the rotunda, dining room tree, ballroom area was spectacular & festive!   all the palm trees down the main boulevards & gates to each complex were done by professional lighting company.

Last year I almost got sick when I saw the NEW Board of Directors and House Committee decided $5,000/year was too much -- you guessed it ... they went to Lowe's and bought stuff -- the place was totally embarrasing!  It totally looked like clearance rack!!!

They paid our maintenance men to put it up -- by the 2nd day 1/2 the lights were out, wreaths were hung wrong, the lights on the palmtrees only went 1/2 way up on some and others had "colored" lights vs. white,  etc. - 

The residents complained left and right, but, the BOD said it was OK...guess they really didn't care because they don't even decorate any of their homes!  

So if YOU have any energy left after decorating your home & community club maybe you can come here and give them some help! or they can hire you as a consultant!!!  

I'd even approve that expenditure!  Thanks! homedecor1

(Sorry about the bold, can't figure out what I hit!)

Esteemed Contributor

Love!  I was itching to buy some velvet pumpkins the other day when there was a thread about them.  The jewel tones and the orange would be fabulous on my aubergine chaise.

Still no pumpkins on the vine, though.  They keep blooming and we've got lots of pollinators.  I suspect, since I just let them come from seed, it's not true to type and may be sterile.  They hide though - hopefully I'll find one.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor
Another BOD out of control; pennywise and pound foolish!
Honored Contributor

Your home must be beautiful. I enjoy seeing how others decorate and hopefully gives me ideas.

As I previously disclosed in another thread I’m not creative.

Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  I have some pumpkins like that and I don't know what I did with them lol. I love those acorns. What you've created looks very pretty. 

Trusted Contributor

I also have started decorating for Fall.  Between the humidity of our summer and the destructive rain and flooding in my part of PA ( with more rain in the forecast), i am ready for another season.  I love Fall.