Honored Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Fever Continues ~ A Pumpkin Pillow

I personally never see pillows any better than TJ Maxx (and the other stores in that group). They have so many beginning now and through Christmas that are so well made, so on trend, yet classic and will be in style for years to come. 

And the prices are so good. Some places really think you should take a second mortgage on the house to afford their pillows and rarely have I found them to be any prettier or better quality than TJ's.

Every fall I see so many pretty pillows there, and have to walk away. I just don't use more than a couple per room per season, so I just don't want to buy what will just be stored! It's hard to walk away from them though!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio  I totally agree. The Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Marshalls pillows are great quality....the fabrics are high end, they have zippers and don't have threads hanging all over the place.

I am a pillow nut......just love them. They have a huge impact in design and can totally change the look of a room.

I love, love Pottery Barn pillows but they are usually super pricey. 

If not for the storage issue, I would purchase one or two everytime I go into these stores. 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Regal Bee  You always manage to find the perfect piece for your particular decor style, looking as if it were made for your home.

@mousiegirl  Thank you. I am learning when to shop for particular items and right now, the inventory for Fall pillows is at its peak. 

Honored Contributor

I bought some great Pumpkin Pillows last year from Big Lots, they were pumpkin tapestry, $10 a piece!  I love bargains, I shop where I can find a good deal!

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I always check out Home Goods and TJ Maxx for pumpkin pillows about this time every year and they never fail to disappoint.

Here is my newest pillow......................love!

1715-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee I have to gently tease you. If this is disappointment, I’ll take a helping please! Love your new find!