Valued Contributor

Problem Ordering Kaleidoscope Tree

I ordered the TSV on July 23, and it hasn't moved from In Process. Are there others who have a similar experience?  I contacted CS, but they didn't know why it is taking so long, either.

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem Ordering Kaleidoscope Tree

Today is only the 27th.  Give it more time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's just the 27th...lol    You don't count the day you ordered and you can't count today since it's not even 11am yet.  So, it's only been 3 days and since it was a TSV, QVC was slammed with orders.

Respected Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I ordered the TSV on July 23, and it hasn't moved from In Process. Are there others who have a similar experience?  I contacted CS, but they didn't know why it is taking so long, either.

I do think it's a little odd. Many of us who ordered on the 23rd or 24th had them ship immediately. Mine is out for delivery today. The two I ordered on the 25th are still in process.

Respected Contributor

My order said it was shipped yesterday to a UPS facility; however, it says it will be delivered by US Mail -- no delivery date as yet.

Most of the time UPS doesn't transfer it and does the delivery themselves.  I would almost bet it will be here on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I'm sure with over 100,000 ordered they are frantically trying to get them all shipped.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

I do think it's a little odd. Many of us who ordered on the 23rd or 24th had them ship immediately. Mine is out for delivery today. The two I ordered on the 25th are still in process.

I'm in the same boat as @froggy - one out for delivery today and two in process.

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes my orders seem slow and I think it is my bank approving the payment.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 3 on the 23rd. Because of other purchases I was making I tried to cancel on the 25th while still saying it was processing. It would not let me cancel. But then on the 26th I received it. Glad I couldn’t cancel. But my point is , I think their just slow updating the status sometimes. Hang in there it will ship soon!!
Valued Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08
I think since so many trees were ordered, they're just slow.
I ordered 1 on the pre-sale on the 22nd, and it shipped on the 25th. I ordered another on the 25th and it's in processing.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for the feedback, ladies. I ordered another tree the day after the first one.  They are combining the orders, and that's why my order was delayed. They have the same tracking number.......I just got the notice that they have been shipped.