Honored Contributor

Pretty Easter Table

[ Edited ]

This beautiful table is from Dillards exclusive Southern Living line with linens available.

I don't think I have ever seen such a charming print.  Love that they used purple goblets!

These prices are shockingly, extremely low (they look like Williams Sonoma)!

1. 20210322_171533.jpg

Honored Contributor

Very, very pretty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I hope you look at the items.  They're a walk in spring within themselves!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

What a perfect setting.  And the bunny dishes!  Just love the salad bowl and plates.  I like the less formal look very much.

It is perfect for today’s lifestyle.

Respected Contributor

Dillards has always had a nice housewares department and the Southern Living line is nice. Like Macy's though, they have very little in the store - most is online. I used to love browsing through the stores but it's just not fun with such low inventory. This was true pre-Covid also.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That is darling, @ECBG !

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

That is darling, @ECBG !

@Oznell 

I have ALWAYS loved the cabbage dishes!  I'm going to get the large bowl.  It will go with my Ivy and Apple Franciscan pattern.  The joys of staying on one side of the color wheel!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My table should look that good.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG, I have been impressed each time on get on the Dillard’s website.  Such wonderful collections, far more superior than so many other stores.

I did look up the cabbage design plates on both eBay and “replacements.” I believe this design was originally produced in Portugal.  The site on Dillard’s just says “imported.”  It is always interesting to see who is offering what.  

I do wish Dillard’s would open a store in my area. I know I can always use mail order, but I can bet it’s full of lovely offerings.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Dillards is very high quality,  but no coupons.  They don't have a lot of floor traffic, and I was often bored.  

Also their credit card hardly gives any perks.

10% after $1,000?  Not good.