Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers for Florida And Other Areas.

@lucymo, your family's situation is definitely extreme & even though we experienced some loss, it pales in comparison to what you reported.  The looting is the ultimate disgust.  I like Texas's mantra after Harvey; You Loot, We Shoot.  Continuing prayers & hope for your family.  Keep us posted & hopefully with progress and good news.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo, your family's situation is definitely extreme & even though we experienced some loss, it pales in comparison to what you reported.  The looting is the ultimate disgust.  I like Texas's mantra after Harvey; You Loot, We Shoot.  Continuing prayers & hope for your family.  Keep us posted & hopefully with progress and good news.  

@BornToShop  Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers, means a lot to us.

They are starting to be able to do some work at the house so hopefully, they will get back in the house in time.  Right now they are salvaging what they can and I think more than they originally thought they could.  So, they will be fine, just takes time and money.

Are you shopping for fall or Christmas?  I think I have more than enough fall decor and Christmas too but I'll be tempted  for that one as it's still a lot of time before I start decorating.  I'm about finished for fall decorating just needing to clean up and organize all of the stuff that is waiting for a place to be or packed away.

It's so good to have you posting again.  @crazycockermom suggest everyone have a glass of wine tonight to celebrate surviving the storm.  I thought of you.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Thanks SHOPR! Glad to know MTH is safe too!

Lucymo - so sad about the looters. So low of people to take advantage of others, especially at times like this. At least she has insurance and you. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Thanks SHOPR! Glad to know MTH is safe too!

Lucymo - so sad about the looters. So low of people to take advantage of others, especially at times like this. At least she has insurance and you. Smiley Happy

@crazycockermom  Yes, the world has some people who are looking for something for free.  But, it's time to look forward and start over.  Their house won't be livable for awhile so have to find new home until it is reworked. 

I am happy to know MTH is safe too and hopefully with minimum damage.  We all know about each others collections and would hate to know that someone lost all of theirs.  She also has some beautiful Reindeer along with other things.  Hopefully she will be posting again soon.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  We'll go to church and then out to eat with friends today, then visit with family this afternoon.