Respected Contributor

Practical Gifts

[ Edited ]

What practical gifts do you like to give or receive? I am especially interested in gifts for men.

Respected Contributor

Bell and Howell Flashlights from HSN (630-940)-- All the men that I've given these to said that they are great!  I kept some in my house, too.

Trusted Contributor

@chessylady 

My husband likes gift certificates to his favorite sporting goods store.  Another practical gift he has received and found really useful is a book of car wash 'coupons'.

Valued Contributor

A friend gave husband a nice box cutter one year. He uses it a lot.

Honored Contributor

The guys I know like car wash coupon books.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Movie tickets,restaurant gift cards.

Honored Contributor

My husband likes tools and my son likes money so that's what I give them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Practical Gifts

[ Edited ]

@chessylady ~ Gift cards!  I buy my son, and other people gift cards to their favorite restaurants, fast foods, Amazon, movies, 

Uber (car service,) Starbucks, Car Wash coupon booklet, stores,

massages (usually the chair type,) which you can find at airports.

They feel so great, especially in between connecting or delayed flights.  So many gift cards and choices.  I love receiving them as well.😃

As mentioned by @momoftwo2007, flashlights come in very handy, and there are so many great offerings at HSN and OVC.

Honored Contributor

Snacks, my DH loves those tins of popcorn, cans of mixed nuts and any kind of chocolate. When March Madness begins, he's still eating Christmas snacks!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Snacks, my DH loves those tins of popcorn, cans of mixed nuts and any kind of chocolate. When March Madness begins, he's still eating Christmas snacks!

@AuntG  

I like those tins of popcorn too Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”